• Monetary donations are being taken by the Community Foundation of Grundy County at www.cfgrundycounty.com/donate-online/. Or send checks payable to “CF of Grundy County” with “Disaster Fund” in the memo line, to 102 Liberty St., Morris, IL 60450.
• Help for Hope, 630 S. Broadway St. in Coal City, is accepting monetary and item donations. Available at the center are cleaning supplies, food, water and other items.
• The Grundy County Chamber of Commerce, 909 N. Liberty St., Morris, is accepting items found blown into yards that may belong to residents affected by the tornado.
Affected residents are in need of the items listed below. Drop-off locations include:
• Main lobby of the Joliet Police Department, 150 W. Washington St. Donations accepted until 3 p.m. July 2.
• Coal City United Methodist Church, 6805 E. McArdle Road.
• We Care of Grundy County, 530 Bedford Road, Morris, and Coal City United Methodist Church, 6805 E. McArdle Road, Coal City.
• Packing tape and tarps
• Vests, sunscreen, flashlights, and C and D batteries
• Brooms, buckets, rubber gloves, Lysol liquid, Lysol wipes, mops, rakes, totes, boxes
Personal hygiene/first aid
• Band-aids, Pepto Bismol, basic first aid items, Tylenol, ibuprofen, feminine products, toilet paper, shampoo, deodorant
• Jar food, formula, diapers, pull-ups
• Cat food, dog food, kitty litter