• 32nd Annual Christmas at Our House – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; also 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Oct. 15, and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Oct. 16, Joliet Elks Lodge, 250 S.E. Frontage Road, Joliet. All items handmade. Visit from Mrs. Claus. Joliet Area Community Hospice will have a booth. Refreshments/lunch. Strollers allowed. $1 admission. Vendor spaces available. Call Floss at 815-782-4757.
• Rummage, Bake & Craft Sale – 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., American Legion Lockport Post 18, 151st St. and Archer Avenue, Lockport. Proceeds benefit local veterans. $10 per table. Contact Mike Meyers at 708-516-1469.
• Craft and Vendor Fair – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church, 508 N. Cedar Road, New Lenox. Free admission. Proceeds benefit youth programs. For information, visit www.trinitynewlenox.org/craft-fair.
• Holiday Decor & More – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; also Oct. 16, St. Francis Woods, 9201 W. St. Francis Road, Frankfort. Arts and crafts, holistic care and religious goods. For information, call Sr. Margaret Anne at 815.464.3848 or email email@example.com.
• The Park Tower Craft Show – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., 247 Caterpillar Drive, Joliet. For information, leave a message for Sonya A. Stewart at 815-730-7756.
• Craft Fair – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Willowbrook High School field house, 1250 S. Ardmore Ave., Villa Park. Proceeds fund scholarships for graduating seniors.
• Fourth Annual Silver Crossings Vendor/Craft Fair – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Silver Cross Hospital Conference Center, Pavilion A, 1890 Silver Cross Blvd., New Lenox. Homemade craft and baked goods. More than 40 artisans. Free admission, valet and shuttle bus. Stroller welcome. Raffles. Hosted by Will County Union of Kings Daughters and Sons. Proceeds benefit the Silver Cross Inpatient Dialysis Unit. For information, call volunteer services at 815-300-7117.
• Levy’s Lovely Ladies Red Hat Society Annual Holiday Expo – Noon to 4 p.m., The Levy Center, 251 Canterbury Lane, Bolingbrook, Over 25 vendors, raffles every half hour, food, bake sale. Wheelchair and stroller accessible. Free admission. For information, call Lurine Hild at 630-759-6569.
• St. Peter Ladies Aid Holiday Bazaar – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., St. Peter Lutheran Church, 310 N. Broadway St., Joliet. Turkey dinner served from noon to 1:30 p.m. and 4 to 6 p.m. $11 (adults) and $6 (children ages 4 to 12). Not accepting additional vendors.
• Annual Harvest Luncheon & Craft Show – Craft show is 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Luncheon is 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., St. Jude’s Franciscan Hall, 241 W. Second Ave., New Lenox. Lunch tickets are $10 in advance only by Oct. 24. Children under 5 eat free. Call 815-485-8049.
• 17th Annual Craft Fair & Raffle – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Minooka Community High School, south campus, 26655 W. Eames St., Channahon. More than 125 crafters and vendors, over 40 raffle baskets, lunch from local restaurants, concession stand, bake sale, pictures with Santa. $2 admission (adults); kids free. Vendor registration is Oct. 28. To register or for more information, email Molly Babyak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fifth Annual Holiday Craft Fair & Bake Sale – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., St. Mary Immaculate Parish School, 15629 S. Route 59, Plainfield. Crafts, bake sale, raffle, concessions. $1 admission. Proceeds benefit parish school. For information, email Abby LeRoy at email@example.com.
• American Legion Post 1080 Auxiliary Craft/vendor/flea market – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., 2625 Ingalls Ave., Joliet. 20-plus vendors. Limited supply of poticas. Vendor deadline is Nov. 2. Call Mary at 815-726-1941.
• 21st Annual Holiday Craft Fair – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., First Assembly of God Church, 1741 Essington Road Joliet. Vendor space available. RSVP at www.jfa.church/events. For information, contact Judy Panzera at 815-741-3232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• St. Andrew the Apostle Parish Fundraiser for Project Gabriel – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., 530 Glen Ave., Romeoville. 15 vendors currently. Vendor deadline is Oct. 20. For information, call Jo Ann at 815-715-1850.
• Haitian Orphan Craft Fair – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Judson Church, 2800 Black Road, Joliet. Vendor spaces available, various rates. $1 admission. Register at judsonchurchjoliet.com. For information, call 815-725-6835.
• Holiday House Craft Show – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Grace United Methodist Church, 1718 Avalon Ave., Joliet. 30 vendors. Spaces available. Contact Michelle Fraser at
815-725-7632 or email@example.com.
• Fall Festival & Beef Dinner – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Immanuel Evangelical. Lutheran Church of Mokena, Heritage Hall, 10731 W. LaPorte Road, Mokena. Free admission to craft show. Needle crafts, gift items, pet items, baked goods and holiday decorations. Beef dinner will be served from 4 to 6:30 p.m. $10 (adults) and $4 (ages 6 to 12); free for ages 5 and under. Carryouts. Call the church at 708-479-5600.
• Troy Vendor Fair – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., William B. Orenic Intermediate School, 5820 W. Theodore St., Plainfield.
• 3rd Annual Christmas Market – Noon to 4 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1000 S. Washington, Lockport. Vendors, craft items, gift baskets, bake sale. Free admission. For information, call 815-838-1017.
• Kipling Estates Holiday Craft/Vendor Event – 2 to 8 p.m., Kipling Estates Clubhouse, 850 Wynstone Drive, Shorewood. 16 Vendors living within the subdivision. For information, call Diane at 815-725-9922.
• 11th Annual St., Nicholas Festival – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., 2212 W. McDonough St., Joliet. Crafters, bake Sale, raffles, “Avenue of Trees” contest, children’s, activities. Bistro open for lunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Crafters needed. Call 815-744-9212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• St. Ambrose Holiday Bazaar – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; also 7:30 a.m. to noon, Nov. 20, 1703 N. Burry, Crest Hill. Crafts, bakery, raffle. All work done by parishioners. No vendors. Free admission.
• St. Joseph Senior Bazaar – 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., St. Joseph’s Park, Raynor Avenue and Theodore Street, Joliet. Strollers welcome. Free admission. Bakery and potica sale. 48 tables available. For information and to reserve a table, call Rosemay Konopek at 815-730-3936.
• The Seventh Annual Christmas Shoppe – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Plymouth Congregational Church, 24022 W. Lockport, Plainfield. Area vendors, custom-made jewelry, candles, handmade crafts, knitted/crocheted items by “The KnitWits” of Plymouth Church, homemade baked goods. Free admission, coffee and hot chocolate. Stroller and wheelchair accessible.
• Christmas Gift Sale & Bakery – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; also 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Dec. 4, St. John’s gym, 403. N. Hickory St., Joliet. Main vendor: St. John’s religious education program. 10 vendor spaces available. Deadline is Nov. 30. To register and for information, call 815-727-9077.
• Richland Holiday Bazaar – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Richland Elementary School, 1919 Caton Farm Road, Crest Hill. Crafts, vendors, family activities, raffles, bake sale, concessions. Vendors spaces available. To register, email Samantha Norton at email@example.com.
• Trinity Christian Christmas Craft & Fair – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Trinity Christian School 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. 60-plus vendors, pictures with Santa, snacks available for purchase. Vendors still accepted. To apply and for information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.trinitychristian.info/christmas-craftvendor-fair.
• Craft Show & Pancake Breakfast – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., St. Mary Nativity gym, 702 N. Broadway St., Joliet. Christmas crafts, bakery, vendors. $1 admission. A pancake breakfast with St. Nick will be in the cafe for an additional fee. $20 for vendor table. For information, call the school office at 815-722-8518.