• Craft/Vendor Show – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Joliet Moose Lodge 300, 25 Springfield Ave., Joliet. Breakfast and lunch available. Net proceeds benefits MooseHeart. Free admission. For information, call 815-725-6660.
• 9th Annual Craft and Vendor Fair – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church, 508 N. Cedar Road, New Lenox. For information, visit www.trinitynewlenox.org.
• Carillon Craft Show – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Carillon on Weber south of Route 55. All handcrafted items. Public welcome. 18 and up. For information, call Cindy Beadle at 630-740-0005.
• Red Sled Holiday Bazaar – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Channahon United Methodist Church, 24751 W. Eames St., Channahon. Many vendors and crafters. $2 admission. Benefits missions and church general fund. For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-467-5275.
• Creativity at Cantigny – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Cantigny VFW Post 367 Auxiliary, 826 Horseshoe Drive, Joliet. For information, contact Cheryl Kraus at 779-225-2834 or email@example.com.
• Shorewood Glen 7th Annual Fall Festival – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 600 Del Webb Blvd., Shorewood. Free admission, raffles. For information, call 815-730-8530.
• Triskele Trade Craft Show – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Universalist Unitarian Church of Joliet, 3401 W. Jefferson St., Joliet. Vendors accepted through Oct. 13. Contact Jenna at 630-699-5937 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Levy Lovely Ladies Annual Holiday Bazaar – Noon to 4 p.m., The Levy Center, 251 Canterbury Lane, Bolingbrook. Over 20 vendors. Food, raffle, bake sale. Free admission, stroller-friendly. For information, call Lurine Hild at 630-759-6569.
• 33nd Annual Christmas at Our House – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; also 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 21, and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 22, Joliet Elks Lodge, 250 S.E. Frontage Road, Joliet. All items handmade. New and returning crafters. Handicapped-accessible. Joliet Area Community Hospice will have a booth. Refreshments/lunch. Strollers allowed. $1 admission. For information, call Floss at 815-764-4051 or 630-276-9875, call Denise at 708-601-3541, or email ChristmasatOurHouse@gmail.com.
• Willowbrook H.S. Craft Fair – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Field House, 1250 S. Ardmore Ave., Villa Park. 175 vendors. Benefits student scholarships.
• The Park Tower Craft Show – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Community Room, 247 Caterpillar Drive, Joliet. For information, call Sonya A. Stewart at 815-730-7756.
• Harvest Luncheon & Craft Show – Craft show is 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., luncheon is 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., St. Jude’s Franciscan Hall, 241 W. Second Ave., New Lenox. Julienne/taco salad bar and homemade desserts. Raffles. $10. Children younger than 5 get in free. Advance tickets only. Call 815-485-3511.
• Turkey Dinner & Holiday Bazaar – Noon to 1:30 p.m. and 4 to 6:30 p.m., St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran Church, 310 N. Broadway St., Joliet. $11 adults, and $6 children ages 4 to 12. Free for ages 3 and younger. Carry-outs available. To reserve dinner tickets, call 815-722-3567, ext. 301. Holiday Bazaar from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with free admission.
• Plainfield Band Boosters 20th Annual Craft Show – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; also 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 29, Plainfield Central High School, 24120 W. Fort Beggs Drive, Plainfield. 150 spaces of crafts and gifts. Food and bake sale items available for purchase, including the Band Boosters' famous baked potatoes. $2 (18 and up). Free admission for 18 and under. Raffle ticket with each paid admission. Strollers welcome. Benefits band programs at Plainfield Central, East, North and South high schools. For information, call 815-577-4444 or email PlainfieldCraftShow@psd202.org.
• Friends of Sunny Hill Holiday Bazaar – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunny Hill Nursing Home of Will County, 421 Doris Ave., Joliet. Variety of holiday gifts for sale, bake sale. Also a barbecue luncheon for $5 served from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. For large carryout orders, call 815-727-8710. Proceeds benefit the purchase of a wheelchair-accessible bus.
• 18th Annual Craft Fair and Raffle – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Minooka Community High School, south campus, 26655 W. Eames St., Channahon. Over 125 crafters and vendors. Over 40 raffles packages. Lunch, bake sale, Santa available. $2 admission. 12 and younger get in free. For more information or to become a vendor, visit www.mchschoir.org or email email@example.com.
• 22nd Annual Holiday Craft Fair – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Joliet First Assembly, Joliet. Over 130 crafters. For information, contact Judy Panzera at 815-741-3232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Handmade Holiday Market – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., St. Mary Immaculate Gym, 15629 S. Route 59, Plainfield. Over 80 crafters and artists. Holiday decor, home decor, jewelry, fashion items, children's items, cards, personal care products, bake sale, raffle baskets. Proceeds benefit SMI students and teacher. For information, email Abby LeRoy at email@example.com.
• Walnut Trails Elementary Craft Fair – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 301 Wynstone Drive, Shorewood. 50 vendors, raffles, concessions, Santa. Free. For information, email Sarah Gilberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 24th Annual Holiday Craft & Vendor Show – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 140 Oak St., Frankfort. Free admission, For information call the Frankfort Park District at 815-469-9400 or visit www.frankfortparks.org.
• 7th Annual Troy Choir Vendor Fair – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Troy WBO School, 5820 W. Theodore St., Plainfield. Over 50 crafters/vendors. concessions, cake walk. Proceeds benefit the Troy WBO and TMS Choirs. $1 (adults). Students free. For information, contact Kelsey Hagan at email@example.com or 815-577-6759.
• Annual Christmas Market – Noon to 4 p.m., Lockport United Methodist Church, 10th and Washington Streets, Lockport. Bake sale, raffles, vendors, holiday gift sales table. For information, call Joyce Volling at 815 838-2251.
• Grace Bible Church/ Minooka's Craft & Vendor Show – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 748 Jones Road, Minooka. Over 50 crafters/vendors, door prizes, free admission. For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church at 815-467-2100.
• Kipling Estates Community Holiday Craft & Vendor Fair – 2 to 8 p.m., 850 Wynstone Drive, Shorewood. 16 crafters. For information, call Diane at 815-725-9922.
• 47th Christmas Crossroads – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; plus 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Nov. 19, Lockport Township High School East Campus field house, 1333 E. 7th St., Lockport. Over 180 crafters. Handmade crafts only. Food available, free parking, free shuttle service. $3 adults, $2 seniors and $1 students. Age 5 and younger get in free. No strollers. Proceeds benefit local scholarships, medical care and food pantries.
• Holiday House Craft & Vendor Show – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Grace United Methodist Church,
1718 Avalon Ave., Joliet. Applications still accepted. For registration or information, contact Michelle at email@example.com.
• St. Ambrose Holiday Bazaar – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., St. Ambrose Church Hall, 1703 N. Burry Circle, Crest Hill. Crafts, bakery sale, raffle. All work done by parishioners. No vendors. Free admission. For information, call Nan Webster at 815-727-2837
• St. Jude CCW St. Nicholas Festival – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., The Church of St. Jude, 2212 McDonough St., Joliet. Crafters and vendors, bistro with family-friendly food and drink, CCW bake sale, Christmas carnival for the kids, Avenue of Trees, St. Nicholas. For information, contact Mary Workman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-729-0288.
• St. Joseph Senior Christmas Bazaar – 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., St. Joseph Park, 700 Theodore St., Joliet. $20 per table. Public and strollers welcome at event. Food, potica and bakery available for purchase. Free admission. For information and to reserve a table, call Rosemary Konopek at 815-730-3936.
• Eighth Annual Christmas Shoppe at Plymouth – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Plymouth Congregational Church, 24022 W. Lockport St., Plainfield. Gold Canyon Candles, Beauty Counter Cosmetics, custom-made jewelry, purses, handmade crafts, embroidered towels, handmade greeting cards, knitted/crocheted items by "The KnitWits" of Plymouth Church, homemade baked goods. Free coffee and hot chocolate to enjoy while you shop. Raffle: handmade Christmas quilt.
• Christmas Gift Sale & Bakery – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; also 9 to 3 p.m., Dec. 3, St. John's gym, 403 N. Hickory St., Joliet. Fifteen additional vendors’ spaces available. Deadline is Nov. 22. For information, call St. John’s Religious Education Office at 815-727-9077.
• Trinity Christian's Christmas Craft & Vendor Fair – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Over 60 vendors in gym and cafeteria. Accepting vendors until Nov. 17 or until full. Call Karen Kay at 815-577-9310.
• St. Mary Nativity Craft Show and Pancake Breakfast – 702 N. Broadway St., Joliet. Crafters and vendors needed. $20. For registration and information, call Samantha at 815-603-4839.
• Elwood School Craft Fair – 8:20 to 2:45 p.m.; also 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 9, 409 N. Chicago Ave., Elwood. Friday vendors must have items that are $5 or less as it is a student shopping day only. Saturday is open to the public. $30 for vendors. Covers both days. Spaces limited. Deadline for vendors is Nov. 1. Email email@example.com.
• Richland's 3rd Annual Holiday Bazaar – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Richland Elementary School, 1919 Caton Farm Road, Crest Hill. Seeking crafters and vendors. Contact Samantha Norton at 708-289-5435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.