• "Wizard of Oz" themed events – Through February. For events and information, visit greatread.org.
• Trivia Night at Doc’s Smokehouse! – 7 to 9 p.m., Doc’s Smokehouse, 19081 Old Lagrange Rd #105, Mokena. Come alone or as a team. To register, call 708-479-9663 or visit the events calendar at www.mokenalibrary.org.
• Shaun Boothe presents The Unauthorized Biography Series A Special Black History Month Presentation – 10 a.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. Grades four to 12. For tickets and information, call 800-745-3000 or visit RialtoSquare.com.
• "Frida Kahlo's Garden: Botany & Art in Conservation" – 6 to 7:30 p.m., Four Rivers Environmental Center, 25055 W. Walnut Lane in Channahon. Discover why illustrations are best for representing specific details and how they help students of botany learn plant structures. Age 16 and up. Free For information, call 815-722-9470 or visit reconnectwithnature.org.
• "Oh, Freedom" with Chris Vallillo – 6 to 9 p.m., Joliet Area Historical Musem, 204 N. Ottawa St., Joliet. Songs of the civil rights movement. Free appetizeres, cash bar. For tickets, visit jolietmuseum.org or call 815-723-5201
• WriteOn Joliet – 6 to 8:30 p.m., Joliet Public Library, 3395 Black Road. Adult critique group. New members and all genres welcome, as are readers lookng to connect with local authors. For more information, visit www.writeonjoliet.com.
• "Artitude" reception and gallery talk – 7 p.m., Lewis University, Wadsworth Family Gallery, Romeoville. Featuring Mary N. Carnahan, Lisa Colleen, Barbara Eberhard, Mary T. Ehrler, Joe Hadamik, Robert Ryan and Michael Veltman. Exhibit 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily until March 22. Free and open to the public. Contact Natalie Swain at email@example.com.
• "Sleepless in Seattle" movie showing – 7:30 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. For tickets and information, call 800-745-3000 or visit RialtoSquare.com.
• “White Oak Author Tour: William Hazelgrove” – 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., White Oak Library District, 121 E. 8th St., Lockport. Hazelgrove will discuss "Wright Brothers, Wrong Story." Q&A, book signing. wine and beer served. 21 and up. To register, visit whiteoaklibrary.org or call 815-552-4260.
• Funny Night Out – 7 to 9 p.m., Judson Church, 2800 Black Road, Joliet. Family friendly comedian Anthony Griffith. $25. $200 for table of eight. Desserts included. Call 815-725-6835.
• “The Dinner Party" – 7:30 p.m. Feb. 22 and Feb. 23 and 2:30 p.m. Feb. 24, Morris Theatre Guild, 516 W Illinois Ave. Morris. Neil Simon play about five people invited to dine at a first-rate restaurant in Paris. They do not know the identity of the other guests or why they were invited. For tickets and information, call 815-942-1966 or visit morristheatreguild.org.
• Tiffany Jenkins: This Show is Awkward AF – 8 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. Wife, mother, author, content creator and recovering addict. For tickets and information, call 800-745-3000 or visit RialtoSquare.com.
• Head Honchos Rock the Blues: In Concert – 9 to 11:30 p.m., Hollywood Casino, 777 Hollywood Blvd., Joliet. Free. For information, call 888-436-7737 or visit hollywoodcasinojoliet.com/entertainment.
• Girls of the 50’s – Themed Cabaret – 1 to 2 p.m., Mokena Community Public Library District, 11327 W 195th St., Mokena. Focus on Doris Day, Dinah Shore, Patti Page, Judy Garland and Debbie Reynolds – their music and how their lives were intertwinded. Free. Call 708-479-9663 or visit mokenalibrary.org.
• Moments of Intersection: A Response in Jazz – 2 p.m., Illinois State Museum, Lockport
Free and open to the public Featuring experimental musician Tim Daisy. Lender of the exhibition Browne Goodwin will also be onsite as will participating artists in the exhibition.
• "PBS KIDS Live! Really BIG tiny Adventure" – 4:30 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. For tickets and information, call 800-745-3000 or visit RialtoSquare.com.
• 4th Annual Trivia Knight – Doors open 6 p.m. Trivia starts at 7 p.m., Saint Mary Nativity, 702 N. Broadway, Joliet. $250 for table of 10. Call Mike Knick at 815-954-9469
• A Night at the Fights Presented by Mayor Bob O'Dekirk – 6 to 10 p.m., St. Joe's Park, 700 Theodore St., Joliet. Amateur boxing, raffles, silent auction, concessions. $20 (adults) and $10 (13 and under). Benefits Boys & Girls Club of Joliet. Contact Kahlil Diab at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-723-3434 or visit bgcjoliet.com.
• 60th Annual Will County Coin Show – 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Clarion Hotel, 411 S. Larkin Ave., Joliet. Youth auction at 1:30 p.m. (ages 14 and under) and hourly door prizes. Free admission and parking. Security by Joliet Police Department. For information, visit willcountycoinclub.com.
• Artist Erick ROHO Garcia – Noon to 3 p.m., Four Rivers Environmental Education Center, 25055 W. Walnut Lane, Channahon. Garcia will demonstrate his artistic style. Born and raised in Joliet. For information, visit reconnectwithnature.org.
• Local Music Monday – 6:30 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet.Featuring Ava Suppelsa (country and pop) The Brothers Footman, & The Stone City Stragglers. For tickets and information, call 800-745-3000 or visit RialtoSquare.com.