• Donations Needed – Snack pack foods for children, gently used spring clothes, and office supplies for the Cookson Hills Methodist Mission in Oklahoma. Drop off at United Methodist Church, 339 Haven Ave. New Lenox, during April. Call 815-485-8271.
• Self-Guided Stations of the Cross – 9 a.m. to 7 p.m, New Life Lutheran Church, 249 N. Bolingbrook Drive, Bolingbrook. Each station has a modern image that embodies each event. Booklets are available to share some thoughts and prayer. Daily through Palm Sunday. Call 630-759-7636 or visit newlifebolingbrook.org.
• Catholics Returning Home – Six-week series. 7:30 to 9 p.m. Mary Immaculate Parish, north wing room A, 15629 S. Route 59, Plainfield. Topic: "The Mass." Registration requested. For information, call Deacon Tom O’Connell at 815-230-2241 or visit www.smip.org.
• Spring Revival – 7 p.m,; also April 9 and April 10, Mt. Moriah Baptist Church, 1503 Arthur Ave., Joliet. Evangelist: Pastor Lonnie Posley. Public is invited. Call 815-726-8833 or visit mtmoriah-joliet.org.
• Spring Prayer Lunch registration deadline – Event is noon, April 10, Joliet Franciscan Center, 1433 Essington Road in Joliet. Light lunch. For men and women. Speaker: Sister Lourdes Boyer, general secretary of the Joliet Franciscans. Topic: “Finding God in Your Garden.” Bring non-perishable food items for local food pantry. RSVP to 815-725-8735, ext. 116.
• Open House – 4:30 to 6:30 p.m., St Mary Immaculate Parish School, 15629 S. Rt. 59, Call 815-436-3953 or visit smischool.org.
• Stations of the Cross (English) – 3:30 p.m., St. Mary Nativity, 706 N. Broadway St., Joliet. Call 815-726-4031.
• Celebrate Recovery – 6 p.m., Restoration Christian Church, 114 Channahon St., Shorewood. Bible-based teachings and music. Men and women in separate groups. Free and open to the public. For information, call Mike Vollmer at 815-545-6522 or visit rccnow.org
• Stations of the Cross for Married Couples – 3 p.m.; and 6 p.m., April 9, St. Mary Nativity, Joliet. For more information, call Jim and Jane Richards at 815-744-7660 or email email@example.com.
• Families United Overcoming Addiction-Substance Use Disorders – 7 to 8:30 p.m., Community Christian Church, 24035 Riverwalk Court, Plainfield. For more information, email Sheree Stilwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lenten Services – 7 p.m, Mt. Ebal Missionary Baptist Church 221 Cameron Ave. Lockport. Speaker: Pastor Ray Lee Jr., House of Glory Ministries Joliet. Public invited. For more information, call 815-838-6727.
• Circle of Love – 9 a.m. to noon, First United Methodist Church, 1000 S. Washington, Lockport. Provides diapers and feminine hygiene products which cannot be purchased through the government assistance program. For more information, call 815-838-1017 or visit www.1umclockport.org.
• Grief Support Group – 10 to 11:30 a.m. or 6:30 to 8 p.m., Wednesdays, through May 29. St. Mary Nativity Catholic Church, Nativity Room, 706 N. Broadway, Joliet. All topics discussed are confidential. For more information, call Patricia Weiskop at 815-723-7141.
• Self-Guided Lenten Meditation – Noon to 7 p.m., Peace Lutheran Church, Morris. Artworks, scripture and prayer. For information, call 815-942-1010.
• Weekday Bible School – 4 to 5:30 p.m., Divine Shepherd Lutheran Church,
985 Lily Cache Lane, Bolingbrook. Parents invited to drop off their child(ren). Mini VBS-like setting. All welcome. Call 630-759-5300 or visit ds-lcms.org.
• Lenten Potluck Dinner and Worship – 6 to 7:30 p.m., Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1015 Winthrop Ave., Joliet. Call 815-725-6687 or visit westpresjoliet.org.
• Mid-Week Lenten Service – 6 to 7 p.m., Resurrection Lutheran Church, 25050 W. Eames St., Channahon. Includes includes a potluck meal, prayer, fellowship, Lenten study, and Holy Communion. Call Call 815-467-6875 or visit resurrectionchannahon.org.
• AWANA – 6:15 p.m., Parker Road Bible Church, 18512 Parker Road, Mokena. Kids learn Bible verses, sing songs and play games. For information, call 708-463-1125.
• Kidz Club – 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesdays, Channahon United Methodist Church, 24751 W. Eames, Channahon. Preschool to fourth grade. Learn about Christian values through music, art, science, storytelling, drama, games, cooking and videos. Light snack. For information call 815-467-5275 or visit www.channahonumc.org.
• Presanctified Liturgy – 6:30 to 8:15 p.m., St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, 1000 Barber Lane, Joliet. Call 815-725-4742 or visit stnicholasjoliet.org.
• Wednesday Night Prayer – 6:30 p.m., Jubilee Baptist Church, 660 Royce Road, Bolingbrook. Call 630-983-1200 or visit jubileebaptist.org.
• Youth Small Group Ministry – 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesdays, Channahon United Methodist Church, 24751 W. Eames, Channahon. Grades five through 12. Fellowship and discussion. For information, call 815-467-5275 or visit www.channahonumc.org
• Wednesdays at LIFE Church Joliet – 7 p.m., Life Church Joliet, 714 Bethel Drive, Joliet. Worship, Bible study, activities for youth. For more information, call 815-355-6160 or visit lcjoliet.org.
• Donut Fellowship – 7 to 9 p.m., Life Church Joliet, 714 Bethel Drive, Joliet. Worship, Bible study, doughnuts, fellowship. Call 815-355-6160 or visit lcjoliet.org.
• TeamKID – 7 to 8 p.m., Friendship Baptist Church, 15801 IL-59, Plainfield, Bible skills, missions and fun. Call 815-436-2380 or visit fbcplainfield.com.
• Pray with the Franciscan Friars – 8 a.m. (morning prayer) and 5:30 p.m. (evening prayer) Monday through Friday, St. John the Baptist friary, Joliet. For information, call Brother Ed at 217-316-4335.
• Thursday Morning Scripture Reflection at St. Francis Woods – 9 to 10:30 a.m., Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart, 9201 W. St. Francis Road, Frankfort. Every Thursday – except Christmas and New Year's day – to Mother's Day. Registration not required.
• Lunch and Learn – Noon to 1:30 p.m., Joliet Jewish Congregation,
250 N. Midland Ave., Joliet. Torah study. $5. RSVP at 815-741-4600. Visit www.jolietjewishcongregation.com.
• Pray the Rosary in Spanish – 5 p.m., St. Mary Nativity, 706 N. Broadway, Joliet. All welcome. Every Thursday. For more information, call 815-726-4031.
• C3 Martial Arts Classes – 6 to 7 p.m. Thursdays and 10 a.m. to noon Saturdays, Judson Memorial Church campus, 2800 Black Road, Joliet. Christ Centered Combat (C3) is a martial arts, self-defense class for those ages 7 and older. First two classes are free. Call 815-342-3538 or visit www.fbcjoliet.org.
• Lenten Film & Dinner Series – 6 p.m., Plainfield Congregational Church UCC
24020 West Fraser Road, Plainfield. Film viewings for both adults and youth. All welcome. Call 815-436-9441 or visit plainfielducc.org.
• “The Center – 6:30 to 9 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 805 Western Ave., Joliet. Free food, games and hang time. For information, call 815-474-2569, email email@example.com or visit www.thecenterjoliet.org or Facebook.com/thecenterjoliet.
• Family night – 6:45 to 8 p.m., Crystal Lawns Church of the Nazarene, 2424 Caton Farm Road, Joliet. For information, call 815-436-3380.
• Stations of the Cross – 6 p.m., St. Joseph Church, 416 N. Chicago St., Joliet.
• Stations of the Cross – 7 to 8 p.m., St. Joseph Catholic Church, 410 S Jefferson St., Lockport. Call 815-838-0187 or visit stjosephlockport.org.
• Stations of the Cross (Polish) – 7 p.m., St. Mary Nativity, 706 N. Broadway St., Joliet. Call 815-726-4031.
• Stations of the Cross – 7:30 p.m., St. Holy Cross Church, 830 Elizabeth St., Joliet
• Shabbat services – 7:30 p.m., Joliet Jewish Congregation, 250 N. Midland Ave., Joliet. For information, call 815-741-4600 or visit www.jolietjewishcongregation.com
• Easter Egg-stravaganza – 9 to 11 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 805 Western Ave., Joliet. Breakfast, telling of the Easter story, arts and crafts, pictures with the Easter Bunny, Easter egg hunt. Call 815-727-9259 or visit firstpresjoliet.org.
• Men's Study Group – 7 to 8 a.m., United Methodist Church, 339 W. Haven Ave., New Lenox. For information, call 815-485-8271.
• St. Anne/St. Ambrose Religious Education – 9 to 10:30 a.m., St. Ambrose Church, 1711 Burry Circle, Crest Hill. For more information, email Sister Mary Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions/concerns.
• St. Mary Magdalene Religious Education – St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Church, 127 S. Briggs St., Joliet. For more information, call the religious education office at 815-727-4600 or the rectory office 815-722-7653.
• Shabbat Services – 9:30 a.m., Joliet Jewish Congregation, 250 N. Midland Ave., Joliet. Call 815-741-4600 or visit www.jolietjewishcongregation.com.
• Kamakshi (Lalitha amma) Abhishekam – 10 a.m. to noon, Ganesha Gayathri Temple
16059 151st St., Lockport. Call 630-567-0014.
"Hallelujah, What A Savior!" cantata – 9 and 10:45 a.m., United Methodist Church , 339 W. Haven Ave., New Lenox. Chancel choir, 24-piece live orchestra and liturgical dancers. Call 815-485-8271.
• Saint Mary Nativity and Holy Cross Faith Formation Program – 9 to 10:15 a.m. For more information contact Nanci at 815-726-4073 or email@example.com.
• Sunday School and Adult Bible Study – 9 a.m., First United Methodist Church, 1000 S. Washington, Lockport. For more information, call 815-838-1017 or visit www.1umclockport.org.
• Hebrew and Religious School – 9 a.m. to noon, Joliet Jewish Congregation, 250 N. Midland Ave., Joliet. Call 815-741-4600 or visit www.jolietjewishcongregation.com.
• Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) – 9 a.m.; Sundays through May, St. Mary Nativity, 706 N. Broadway St., Joliet. High school students and adults. To register and for more information, call 815- 726-4031.
• Confession (Polish) – 2 to 4 p.m., Holy Cross Church, 830 Elizabeth St. Joliet.
For more information, call 815-726-4031.
• "Rock Meets God" concert – 3 to 4 p.m., First Congregational Church of Lockport UCC
700 E. 9th St., Lockport. Full rock band with lighting plus positive messages. Classic rock, heavy metal, pop. $15.
• Easter Cantata – 6 to 7 p.m., Coal City United Methodist Church, 6805 E McArdle Road, Coal City. Fellowship hour to follow. Call 815-634-8670 or visit coalcityum.org.
• Sacrament of Reconciliation – 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.; also April 17, St. Mary Nativity Church, 706 N. Broadway, Joliet. For more information, call 815-726-4031.
• Catholics Returning Home – Six-week series. 7:30 to 9 p.m. Mary Immaculate Parish, north wing room A, 15629 S. Route 59, Plainfield. Topic: "Explanation of the Sacrament of Reconciliation." Registration requested. For information, call Deacon Tom O’Connell at 815-230-2241 or visit www.smip.org.