• Woodworking Club – 9 to noon., also 1 to 3 p.m.; also Thursdays and April 22, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Line Dancing: Advanced – 10 to 11:30 a.m.; also Fridays and April 22, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. Experienced dancer session. No partner required. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Otaku League – 5 to 6 p.m. Shorewood-Troy Library, 650 Deerwood Drive, Shorewood. Manga/Anime Club. Japanese snacks served. This month's feature: "Death Note." Call 815-725-1715 or visit shorewoodtroylibrary.org.
• Golden Agers – Noon to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Play cards and dice. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Musings Writers Society – 4:30 to 5:15 p.m., New Lenox Public Library, 120 Veterans Parkway, New Lenox. Grades four to eight. Call 815-485-2605 or visit newlenoxlibrary.org.
• Teen Craft: Duct Tape Art – 6 to 8 p.m., White Oak Library District, 20670 Len Kubinski Dr, Crest Hill. Grades 6 to 12. Contact Nic Mitchel at 815-552-4296 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit whiteoaklibrary.org.
• Chess Club – 7 to 8:30 p.m., Fountaindale Public Library District, 300 W. Briarcliff Road, Bolingbrook. Teens and adults. Call 630-759-2102 or visit fountaindale.org.
• Midwest Crossroad Chorus of Sweet Adelines International – 7 p.m., Trinity Christian School, 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Call 866-588-7464 or visit
• “The Serum" – 6 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Bonaparte Moutima, 13, of Joliet has been fighting a life-threatening blood disorder most of his life. With the help of Make-A-Wish volunteers and the Chicago film community. Bonaparte is now fighting villains on the silver screen as he stars in a film he co-wrote and filmed late last year. For information visit illinois.wish.org.
• Native American Flute Class – 7 to 8:30 p.m., Fountaindale Public Library District, 300 W. Briarcliff Road, Bolingbrook. Teens and adults. $35 for the flute. Call 630-759-2102 or visit fountaindale.org.
• Watercolor Demonstration by Dan Danielson – 7 p.m., Homer Township Public Library, 14320 W 151st St., Homer Glen. Public welcome, bring donation for food pantry. Visit dandanielson.com or lemontartistsguild.org or call Liz Connelly at 815-341-1145.
• Why Bunnies Lay (Jelly) Beans: The Origins of Easter – 7 to 8 p.m., White Oak Library District, 201 Normantown Road, Romeoville. Contact Nicholas Vidmar at Nvidmar@whiteoaklibrary.org or visit whiteoaklibrary.org.
• Line Dancing: Beginning – 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. (beginners-plus), Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• WriteOn Joliet – 6 to 8:30 p.m., The Book Market, 2365 Plainfield Road, Crest Hill. Adult critique group. New members and all genres welcome, as are readers looking to connect with local authors. For more information, visit www.writeonjoliet.com.
• Fire Fly Night Light – 1 p.m., Morris Area Public Library, 604 Liberty St., Morris
Build a night light that needs no electricity. Call 815-942-6880 or visit morrislibrary.com.
• Busy Beaver Craft Club – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Forest Preserve District of Will County’s Isle a la Cache Museum, 501 E. Romeo Road, Romeoville. Free. Ages 12 and under. Registration not required. For information, visit ReconnectWithNature.org.
• Children's Easter Party – 10 to 11:30 a.m., Grace United Methodist Church, 1718 Avalon Ave., Joliet. Crafts, stories, games, Easter egg hunt and "surprise visitor." All children invited. Bring own basket.
• Easter Egg Hunt – Arrive by 10:15 a.m., Goold Park, east of Union Street (across from Morris High School), Morris. Ages 1 to 3 near the pavilion, ages 4 to 5 near playground and tennis courts, ages 6 to 7 and 8 to 10 in lower section of Gould Park. Also area for special needs participants. Bring own container. Hosted by Morris Lions Club. Call Lori or Doug Linn at 815-942-8262.
• Hippity Hop Easter Egg Hunt – 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., The Timbers of Shorewood, 1100 N. River Road, Shorewood. More than 15,000 eggs. Indoor and outdoor egg hunts, photos with Easter bunny, petting zoo, caricature artists for ages 13 years and younger, games, face painting, refreshments. Call 815-609-0669 or visit timbersofshorewood.com.
• Open Practice – Noon to 5 p.m., Grundy County Speedway, 8890 N Route 47, Morris
Pits are $20. Free grandstands. Call 815-942-5958 or visit grundycountyspeedwayonline.com.
• Easter Egg Hunt – 10:30 to 10:45 a.m., First Christian Church Morris, 455 W Southmor Road, Morris. For kids fifth grade and under. Call 815-942-3454 or visit fccmorris.org.
• Local Music Monday #3 – 6:30 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet.
Featuring The Tim Placher All-Stars. $20. Visit RialtoSquare.com or call 815-726-6600.T
Monday, April 22 | 6:30 pm
• Archery 101 registration deadline – 7 to 8 p.m., Tuesdays, May 7 to May 28, BowDoc Archery Range, Mokena. Ages 8 to 17. For information and registration, call 708-390-2401 or visit www.mokenapark.com.
• Intermediate Line Dancing registration deadline – Event is 1 to 2 p.m., Wednesdays, May 1, through June 26, The Oaks Recreation & Fitness Center, 10847 W. La Porte Road, Mokena. Ages 18 and up. Register at 708-390-2401 or www.mokenapark.com.