• Woodworking Club – 9 to noon., also 1 to 3 p.m.; also Thursdays and June 24, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Line Dancing: Advanced – 10 to 11:30 a.m.; also Fridays and June 24, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. No partner required. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• The Jungle Book – 10:30 a.m.; also June 19 an June 21; and 10 a.m. June 20,Joliet Junior College, Performing Arts Theatre, l1215 Houbolt Road, Joliet. Admission is $8.50, group rate is $7.50 for parties of 25 or more. Tickets available at door, by calling 630-932-1555 or online at absproductions.com.
• Family Jump Fest – 4 to 8 p.m., Edward Hospital Athletic & Event Center, 55 Phelps Ave., Romeoville. Ages 4 to 12. $5 cash per child. Call 815-552-3283.
• Fun Family Game Night – 6 to 8 p.m., The Promenade Bolingbrook, Bolingbrook. Board games, over-sized games, and Bolingbrook's local basketball team, the Brook Town Force, putting on games of HORSE. Free.
• Trivia Night at Doc’s Smokehouse! – 7 to 9 p.m., Doc’s Smokehouse, 19081 Old Lagrange Rd #105, Mokena. Come alone or as a team. To register, call 708-479-9663 or visit the events calendar at www.mokenalibrary.org.
• Paddle and Campfire: College Night registration deadline – Event is 6 to 9 p.m., June 20, Monee Reservoir. Half-price kayak or canoe rentals, $10. For college students ages 18 to 29. Register at at ReconnectWithNature.org or call 708-534-8499.
• Golden Agers – Noon to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Play cards and dice. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Midwest Crossroad Chorus of Sweet Adelines International – 7 p.m., Trinity Christian School, 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Call 866-588-7464 or visit
• Bear Goes Fishing Badge: Bear Scouts registration deadline – Event is 9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m., June 22, Isle a la Cache Museum, Romeoville. This program fulfills the requirements for the Bear Boy Scouts “Bear Goes Fishing Badge.” Register at ReconnectWithNature.org or call 815-886-1467.
• First-time Fishing registrtion deadline – Event is 4 to 6 p.m., June 22, Monee Reservoir. Learn basic skills, safety and ethics. Equipment and bait will be provided. Cost: $3, ages 7 and older. Register at ReconnectWithNature.org or call 708-946-2216.
• Kayak Kollege registration deadline – Event is 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m., June 22, Monee Reservoir, Monee Township. Led by U.S. Canoe Association/American Canoe Association certified instructors who will teach paddle strokes, wet exits and safety measures. Cost: $50, ages 12 and older. Register at ReconnectWithNature.org or call 708-534-8499.
• Paddle and Campfire: Adults Night Out registration deadline – Event is 6 to 9 p.m., June 21, Monee Reservoir. Half-price kayak or canoe rentals, $20. 21 and up. Register at at ReconnectWithNature.org or call 708-534-8499.
• Bingo at the Library – 1 to 3 p.m., Coal City Public Library District, 85 N. Garfield St. Coal City. Bingo with prizes and refreshments. Adults. Contact Kathy Brown at 815-634-4552 ext. 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Paddle and Campfire: Family Night Out registration deadline – Event is 6 to 9 p.m., June 23, Monee Reservoir. Half-price kayak or canoe rentals, $20. Ages 5 and up. Register at at ReconnectWithNature.org or call 708-534-8499.
• Cruisin’ Frankfort – 5 to 8 p.m., Kansas & Oak Streets, downtown Frankfort. Classic cars. Visit frankfortcarclub.org.
• Rockin' Rock Bottom Concert Series – 6 to 9 p.m., The Promenade Bolingbrook, Bolingbrook. Featuring Big Suit (Talking Heads tribute). Food and beverages for sale. No alcohol.
• WriteOn Joliet – 6 to 8:30 p.m., Joliet Public Library, 3395 Black Road. Adult critique group. New members and all genres welcome, as are readers looking to connect with local authors. For more information, visit www.writeonjoliet.com.
• Concert on the Courthouse Lawn –6:30 to 8 p.m., Grundy County Courthouse lawn, Morris. Featuring Jonathan Devin & New Country. In case of rain or extreme heat, the concert will be held at the Morris High School Auditorium. Free.
• Concert on the Hill – 6:30 p.m., Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park & Theatre, 201 W. Jefferson St., Joliet. Featuring JTHS alumni choir and Joliet Junior College jazz band. Call 815-724-3760 or visit bicentennialpark.org.
• Toy Slumber Party – 7 to 7:45 p.m., Three Rivers Public Library District, 109 Wabena Ave. Minooka. Bring a best toy buddy to hang out and celebrate the debut of "Toy Story 4.." Leave them overnight and find a surprise in the morning! Ages birth to 6. Registration required. Call 815-467-1600 or visit trpld.org.
• Taste of Joliet – Through June 23, ATI Field at Joliet Memorial Stadium, 3000 W. Jefferson St., Joliet. Visit tasteofjoliet.com.
• Fridays on the Green – 10 to 11 a.m., Downtown Frankfort. Entertainment for kids. Visit villageoffrankfort.com/calendar.
• 16th annual Seniors’ Senior Prom – 5:30 to 9:30 p.m., The Timbers of Shorewood, 1100 N. River Rd., Shorewood. “Candy Land!” decorations, hors d’oeuvres, dancing to live big band music by the Del Bergeson Orchestra, crowning of the 2019 king and queen. Free and open to the public. RSVP at 815-609-0669 or visit timbersofshorewood.com.
• Kids Movie Night – 6 to 8 p.m., Channahon United Methodist Church, 24751 W Eames St. Channahon. Kindergarten through fifth grade. Movie, craft, snack. Register at Call 815-467-5275.
• “Spamalot!” – June 21 to June 23, Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park and Theatre, 201 W. Jefferson St., Joliet. 7 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays; 2 p.m. Sundays. Call 815-724-3761 and visit bicentenialpark.org.
• Midewin by Auto Tour – 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Explore Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie by car caravan to view restored wetlands and prairie and observe wildlife. RSVP at 815-423-6370.
• Fleece Blanket Drop-In – 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Coal City Public Library District, 85 N. Garfield St. Coal City. Adults and teens. Make fleece blankets to give to nursing homes, homebound people and Help for Hope for distribution to those in need. Bring a pair of sharp scissors. Snacks and beverages served. Contact Kathy Brown at 815-634-4552 ext. 114 or email@example.com.
• "Sing" – 10:30 a.m., Mar Theatre, Wilmington. Includes small popcorn and small drink. To obtain the free tickets, call 815-463-5800 or "like" the Kevin Molloy State Farm Facebook page and and then message Kevin Molloy State Farm.
• Flick-n-Float Night – 8:30 to 10 p.m., Ottawa Street Pool, Plainfield, (FREE to season pass holders) Bring your inner tube and enjoy the movie "Little Giants." $3. Visit plfdparks.org.
• St. Joseph Church Annual Homecoming Fair – Noon to 10 p.m., St. Joseph Park, 700 Theodore St., Joliet. Entertainment, Polka Mass, blood drive, food drive. Call 815-727-9378.
• Sunday Lunch Show — 3 to 6 p.m., Tully Monster Pub and Grill 104 Liberty St. Morris. Live acoustic show with Mark Gorka. Call 815-941-5098.
• Free Concert – 4 to 6 p.m., Romeoville Toyota Pavilion, Deer Crossing Park, 1050 W. Romeo Road, Romeoville. Featuring Chicago vocalist Wayne Messmer. Patriotic and big band songs.