NEW LENOX – At a recent luncheon, Silver Cross Hospital honored members of the “500 Club Volunteers” who graciously donated 500 or more hours of their time in a 12-month period by working in various departments within Silver Cross Hospital.
These volunteers have worked in many areas of the hospital performing a variety of roles including:
• David Belangee of Frankfort welcomes and escorts patients in the procedural care unit.
• Howard Beintum of Manhattan welcomes and escorts guests in Pavilions A and B.
• Mike Buell of New Lenox welcomes guests in the main lobby, delivers complimentary newspapers and facilitates the Lifeline service.
• Kathleen Carroll of Matteson provides clerical support in the wound care center and welcomes guests in pavilions A and B.
• David Dykshorn of New Lenox provides communion to inpatients, welcomes guests in the emergency department, escorts and discharges guests from the procedural care unit.
• Robert Fronek of New Lenox welcomes and escorts guests in the procedural care unit and drives the courtesy cart.
• Jackie Gricer of Lockport welcomes and escorts guests in the main lobby and women and infant services unit.
• Edward Merzlock of Shorewood welcomes, escorts and transports guests in the Main Lobby.
• John Miller of Lemont welcomes and escorts guests in the pavilions A and B, procedural care unit and main lobby.
• Marge Persico of New Lenox welcomes and escorts guests in the procedural care unit and provides office support in the volunteer ofoffice.
• James Pitcairn of New Lenox welcomes and escorts guests in the emergency department.
• Caitlyn Walsh of Joliet welcomes and escorts guests in the mmain lobby, procedural care unit, pavilions A and B and assists in the volunteer office.
For information about volunteer opportunities, visit www.silvercross.org or call 815-300-7117.