JCA’s annual Spirit Raffle concluded, with a drawing Friday, Oct. 5.
Each year, the JCA Spirit Raffle is a supporting activity that helps reduce overall tuition by 10 percent, bridging the gap between tuition and the full cost to educate students.
The results of the Spirit Raffle drawing are as follows:
• First prize – $5,000 – Daniel & Neda Zelehovitis, sold by Anthony Zelehovitis (junior), son.
• Second prize – $2,500 – Ray Kelly State Farm Insurance Agency, sold by Chris Kelly (sophomore), son.
• Third prize – $1,500 – Sudip Sinha, sold by Saptarski Saha, (senior), son.
• Fourth prize – $500 – Anthony Marino ’94, sold by Abbey Bailey (freshman).
• Fifth prize – $500 – The Richards Family, sold by James Richards (freshman), his family.
Top student sellers:
• Ray Meyer (senior)
• Matthew Costa (senior)
• Megan Egizio (junior)
• Abi Voss (senior)
• Morgan Bruno (freshman)