• "Wizard of Oz" – 4:30 to 6 p.m., White Oak Library District, Crest Hill Branch. Free. Includes popcorn. All ages. For more information, visit www.whiteoaklibrary.org. For more "Wizard of Oz-themed events, visit greatread.org.
• Frida Kahlo's Garden –Through March 16. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursdays, and noon to 4 p.m. Sundays; Four Rivers Environmental Center, 25055 W. Walnut Lane in Channahon. The exhibition will explore iconic photographs of the artist and her home and garden, in addition to reproductions of several of her paintings. Visit reconnectwithnature.org.
• Morning Movie: "The Post" – 10 to 11:30 a.m.,Mokena Community Public Library District, 11327 W 195th St, Mokena. Chance to win copy of movie. Refreshments. 18 and up. To register, call 708-479-9663 or visit www.mokenalibrary.org.
• Golden Agers – Noon to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Play cards and dice. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Crochet/Knitting Group – 1 to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• INSPIRED! live lit – 6:30 to 9 p.m., Public Landing Restaurant, Gaylord Building in Lockport. Mike Zigrossi of Cooler by the Creek country band and Union Jack classic rock band will perform. Storytellers are Lisa Colleen, Patrick Curtin, Amy Heiting, Chris Trani and Scott Whitehair. For information, visit inspiredlivelit.com.
• Midwest Crossroad Chorus of Sweet Adelines International – 7 p.m., Trinity Christian School, 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Call 866-588-7464 or visit
• Three Rivers Gardening Angels monthly meeting – 7 p.m., Channahon United Methodist Church, 24751 W. Eames St. Channahon. Presenter: landscape designer Cindy Tyley. Topic: “Tips for the Lazy Gardener." Refreshments served. Guests and new members are welcome. For more information, visit the Three Rivers Gardening Angels Facebook page.
• Plainfield Art League One-Night Show – 7 to 8:45 p.m., American House Cedarlake-AHC which is located at 14800 S. Van Dyke Road, Plainfield. Bring piece of artwork to display and discuss. Handicapped accessible. Refreshments. For more information, www.plainfieldartleague.org.
• WriteOn Joliet – 6 to 8:30 p.m., Joliet Public Library, 3395 Black Road. Adult critique group. New members and all genres welcome, as are readers lookng to connect with local authors. For more information, visit www.writeonjoliet.com.
• Painter's Group – 8 a.m. to noon, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or 815-723-9713.
• Line Dancing: Advanced – 10 to 11:30 a.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. Experienced dancer session. No partner required. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Morris Watercolor Guild – 1 to 3 p.m., United Methodist Church, 118 W. Jackson St., Morris. Meets Friday afternoons. Monthly workshops. Occasional field trips. New members welcome. Call Kathy Skoza at 815-685-1046.
• Pinkalicious Party registration deadline – Event is 6 to 8:15 p.m., Feb. 22, Program Center, 10925 La Porte Road, Mokena. Story, games, craft. Ages 4 to 7. Call Mokena Park District at 708-390-2401 or visit mokenapark.com.
• Flurries and Fun – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Annerino Community Center, Bolingbrook. Free. For more information, visit bolingbrookparks.org.
• Will/Grundy Genealogical Society – 10 a.m., Coal City Public Library, 85 N. Garfield St., Coal City. Bring an object or a story relating to an ancestor and share it with the members and guests. Refreshments. Public welcome. For information, visit wggs.org.
• Frida’s Flowers Bingo – 1 to 3:30 p.m., Four Rivers Environmental Center, 25055 W. Walnut Lane in Channahon. Have some family fun, discover interesting plants native to Mexico, and win prizes. Families with children ages 5 and up. For information, call 815-722-9470 or visit reconnectwithnature.org.
• History of the Auto Show by Mitch Frumkin – 1 to 2 p.m., Mokena Community Public Library District, 11327 W 195th St, Mokena, Ryba Fudge, the official confection of the Chicago Auto Show since the late 1950’s, will be served. All attendees will be entered to win a pair of complimentary passes to the 111th Annual Chicago Auto Show, February 9 to Feb. 18. To register, call 708-479-9663 or visit www.mokenalibrary.org.
• Valentine's Day Dance – 7 p.m., Plainfield Congregational Church United Church of Christ at 24020 West Fraser Road, Plainfield. Refreshments, child care, music, dancing. Free and open to the public. For more information, call Sharon Kuzel at 815-436-9441, ext. 1.
• Mini-Golf FUNraiser – Noon to 4 p.m., 15025 S Illinois St., Plainfield. Two-level, 18-hole mini-golf course, photo booth, drawings, snacks. $3 (advance) and $5 (at door). Cash only. For more information, visit plainfieldpubliclibrary.org or call 815-436-6639.
• Postmodern Jukebox – 7:30 p.m., April 21, Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. For tickets, call 815-726-6600 or visit rialtosquare.com.
• Learn to Crochet – 11 a.m. to noon, The Cancer Support Center, 19657 S. LaGrange Road, Mokena. For information,call 708-478-3529 or visit www.CancerSupportCenter.org.