• "Artitude" exhibit – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily until March 22, Lewis University, Wadsworth Family Gallery, Romeoville. Featuring Mary N. Carnahan, Lisa Colleen, Barbara Eberhard, Mary T. Ehrler, Joe Hadamik, Robert Ryan and Michael Veltman. Free and open to the public. Contact Natalie Swain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Morning Movie: “Momma Mia! Here We Go Again” – 10 a.m. to noon, Mokena Community Public Library District, 11327 W 195th St., Mokena. 18 and up. Refreshments. To register, call 708-479-9663 or visit mokenalibrary.org.
• Golden Agers – Noon to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Play cards and dice. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• INSPIRED! live lit – 6:30 to 9 p.m., Public Landing Restaurant, Gaylord Building in Lockport. Nancy Heffernan will perform. Storytellers are Lisa Colleen, Lee Melchior, Victoria Reeves, RC Riley and Kim Vanbiesbrouck. Free. For information, visit inspiredlivelit.com.
• Midwest Crossroad Chorus of Sweet Adelines International – 7 p.m., Trinity Christian School, 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Call 866-588-7464 or visit
• Three Rivers Gardening Angels Monthly Meeting – 7 p.m.,Channahon United Methodist Church, 24751 W. Eames St. Channahon. Speaker: Sarah Beach, owner of Sunshine Garden Center in Diamond. Topic: “Think Spring”. Refreshments. Guests and new members welcome. Visit Three Rivers Gardening Angels on Facebook.
• Trivia Night at Doc’s Smokehouse! – 7 to 9 p.m., Doc’s Smokehouse, 19081 Old Lagrange Rd #105, Mokena. Come alone or as a team. To register, call 708-479-9663 or visit the events calendar at www.mokenalibrary.org.
• Disney Junior Dance Party On Tour – 6 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. Beloved characters brought to life. For tickets and information, call 800-745-3000 or visit RialtoSquare.com.
• Sullivan School of Irish Dance – 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Mokena Community Public Library District, 11327 W 195th St., Mokena. Dance performance. For information, visit www.mokenalibrary.org.
• Plainfield Art League One Night Member Art Show – 7 to 8:45 p.m., American House Cedarlake-AHC, 14800 S. Van Dyke Road, Plainfield. Also three-step drawing approach demonstration by Drawing with Grandpa Gonda. Bring own sketchbook and yearbook. Free and open to the public. Refreshments. Visit plainfieldartleague.org.
• 18th annual Special Games – 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Lincoln-Way Central field house, New Lenox. Participating schools: Bradley Bourbonnais, Bolingbrook, Andrew, Sandburg, Stagg, Homewood-Flossmoor, Joliet, Lockport, Lincoln-Way Central, Lincoln-Way East and Lincoln-Way West. Free and open to the public.
• Laura Ingalls Wilder – 10 a.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. Grades two to six. For tickets and information, call 800-745-3000 or visit RialtoSquare.com.
• WriteOn Joliet – 6 to 8:30 p.m., Joliet Public Library, 3395 Black Road, Joliet. Adult critique group. All genres. New members welcome. Visit www.writeonjoliet.com.
• Joliet Central Choirs Winter Concert – 7 p.m., Joliet Central Auditorium, 201 E Jefferson St., Joliet. Free and open to the public.
• The Little Mermaid" – 7 p.m., March 7, March 8; March 9; also 2 p.m., March 9 and March 10. Troy Middle School auditorium, 5800 W. Theodore St., Plainfield. For tickets, visit showtix4u.com/events/248.
• Trivia Night – 7 p.m., Carson Tap House, 823 Liberty St., Morris. Chance to win prizes (gift certificates) provided by the establishment. For information, call 815-513-3924 or visit www.carsontaphouse.com.
• Art Lecture registration deadline – Event is 11 a.m. to noon, March 9, Four Rivers Environmental Center, 25055 W. Walnut Lane, Channahon. Justin Witte, director and curator of Cleve Carney Art Gallery at the College of DuPage, will deliver a presentation about the continued relevance of Frida Kahlo in contemporary society. Ages 14 and up. Free. Register by March 7 at 815-722-9470. For information, call 815-722-9470 or visit reconnectwithnature.org.
• Painter's Group – 8 a.m. to noon, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or 815-723-9713.
• Antique Fair – 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 8 and 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 9, Channahon United Methodist Church 24751 W. Eames, Channahon. $2 donation. May bring one item for free appraisal between 10 a.m to 3 p.m. May bring one additional item for $2. For information, call 815-351-1254 or 815-467-5275.
• Line Dancing: Advanced – 10 to 11:30 a.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. Experienced dancer session. No partner required. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Morris Watercolor Guild – 1 to 3 p.m., United Methodist Church, 118 W. Jackson St., Morris. Meets Friday afternoons. Monthly workshops. Occasional field trips. New members welcome. Call Kathy Skoza at 815-685-1046.
• Galatic Bingo – Doors open 5 p.m. Games begin 6:30 p.m, Lockport Moose, 118th E. 10th Street. $30 for 10 games. 21 and up. For tickets, email@example.com. Hosted by LTHS Foundation.
• High School Annual Art Show Gala – 6 to 8 p.m., The Exibit Fine Arts Center and Gallery, 315 Bedford Road, Morris. For information call 815-258-5191 or visit exibit.org.
• “Visions” of Summer” Family Night – 6:30 to 8 p.m., C.W. Avery Family YMCA, 15120 Wallin Drive, Plainfield. Poolside and in-water family-friendly activities, games, giveaways. Free and open to the public. For information, contact Shannon Stawikowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-267-8600.
• Improv Uncorked – 7 to 9 p.m., Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park and Theater, 201 W. Jefferson St., Joliet.
• 20th Annual “55 And Better Dance” registration deadline – Event is 6 to 10 p.m., March 9, Minooka Community High School, Central Campus Cafetorium, Minooka. Refreshments, dancing, musical entertainment. Business casual. Free. MCHS Class of 1969 celebrated. Hosted by MCHS National Honor Society. To RSVP, contact Donna Engel at 815-467-2140 ext. 5042 or email@example.com.
• Arthur and Verna Schumacher family display – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Wilmington Island Park District, 315 N. Water St Wilmington; Elwood Village Hall, 401 E. Mississippi Ave Elwood; Joliet Area Historical Museum, 204 N. Ottawa St Joliet. Farm and household displays from the 1920s and 1930s. Visit fs.usda.gov.
• Charles R. Stark Center for the Performing Arts Dedication celebration concert – 2 p.m., Lincoln-Way Central High School, New Lenox. Event will feature ensembles and performers that represent Stark's career, including the Lincoln-Way Central Madrigals, founded by Mr. Stark in 1969, and the Lincoln-Way Area Chorale, formed by Mr. Stark in 1995. Lincoln-Way Choral alumni onstage to sing the Lincoln-Way Alma Mater and concert closing. Free and open to the public.
• Bunco Party – 6:30 p.m., Resurrection Lutheran Church, 25050 W Eames St. Channahon. $15. Prizes awarded to game winners. Appetizers, desserts, coffee, lemonade and water provided or bring own beverage. For more information, email Kathryn Forster at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Sue Kratz at: email@example.com.
• Michael Charles – 7 to 10 p.m., KJ Mckeon's, 115 Wauponsee St. Morris. Grammy elected, and Blues Hall of Fame Australian artist performs guitar-driven original blues, blues-based rock, inspiring ballads and well-known covers. Call 815-941-2100 or visit michaelcharles.us.