• "Artitude" exhibit – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily until March 22, Lewis University, Wadsworth Family Gallery, Romeoville. Featuring Mary N. Carnahan, Lisa Colleen, Barbara Eberhard, Mary T. Ehrler, Joe Hadamik, Robert Ryan and Michael Veltman. Free and open to the public. Contact Natalie Swain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Woodworking Club – 9 to noon., also 1 to 3 p.m.; also Thursday, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Line Dancing: Advanced – 10 to 11:30 a.m.; also Fridays, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. Experienced dancer session. No partner required. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Golden Agers – Noon to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Play cards and dice. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Nasa Kid's Club – 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., Three Rivers Public Library District, 109 Wabena Ave., Minooka. STEM program for grades two to five. Some projects may be necessary and involve food. Register at trpldorg or call 815-467-1600.
• Jammie Jams – 6:30 to 7 p.m., New Lenox Public Library, 120 Veterans Parkway
New Lenox. Story and craft. Kids with a caregiver. Register at newlenoxlibrary.org or call 815-485-2605.
• Midwest Crossroad Chorus of Sweet Adelines International – 7 p.m., Trinity Christian School, 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Call 866-588-7464 or visit
• Trivia Night at Doc’s Smokehouse! – 7 to 9 p.m., Doc’s Smokehouse, 19081 Old Lagrange Rd #105, Mokena. Come alone or as a team. To register, call 708-479-9663 or visit the events calendar at www.mokenalibrary.org.
• Canvas Painting Class registration deadline – Event is 6 p.m., March 21, St. Mary Nativity, Nativity Room, Joliet. $20. Includes all supplies. Refreshments served. To register, call Cecilia at 815-348-0837 or email email@example.com.
• Perfect Perennials – 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Mokena Community Public Library District, 11327 W 195th St, Mokena. Presenter: Kathleen Obirek, landscape designer and educator. First 20 families will receive a Perennial Plants booklet featuring new and improved perennials. Register at 708-479-9663 or mokenalibrary.org.
• Paper Filagree – 7 p.m., Homer Township Public Library, 14320 W 151st St, Homer Glen. Interactive program by Betty Burian Kirk. $3. Icludes a tool to make quills, acard with envelope, a snow flake design, and strips of paper. For informatinon, visit firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liz Connelly at 815-341-1145 or visit lemontartistsguild.org.
• Line Dancing: Beginning – 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. (beginners-plus), Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• WriteOn Joliet – 6 to 8:30 p.m., The Book Market, 2365 Plainfield Road, Crest Hill. Adult critique group. New members and all genres welcome, as are readers lookng to connect with local authors. For more information, visit www.writeonjoliet.com.
• Painter's Group – 8 a.m. to noon, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or 815-723-9713.
• Morris Watercolor Guild – 1 to 3 p.m., United Methodist Church, 118 W. Jackson St., Morris. Meets Friday afternoons. Monthly workshops. Occasional field trips. New members welcome. Call Kathy Skoza at 815-685-1046.
• Stations of the Cross – 3 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 8 p.m., St. Mary's Catholic Church, 303 W. St. Mary's St. Minooka. Call 815-467-2233 or visit stmarysminooka.com.
• Music and Desserts –7 to 8 p.m., Channahon United Methodist Church 24751 W Eames St. Channahon. Matthew Miller Group will perform. Jazz music and snacks. Feel free to bring an item for the snack table. Visit matthewmillermusic.com or call 815-467-5275.
• Pack Carnival – 1 to 4 p.m., Channahon United Methodist Church 24751 W Eames St. Channahon. Games, prizes, treats. Part of the badge requirement for Channahon Cub Scout Pack 444. For more information, visit the pack on Facebook.
• 25th Annual Shorewood C.O.P.S Fundraising Dance – 7 to 11 p.m., Elks Lodge, 250 SE Frontage Road, Joliet. Entertainment by SoundTastik DJ of Chicago (Thomas L. Bjorklund),. Also 50/50 raffle, other raffles, door prizes, pizza. Officer of the year announced. $10. Benefits the department's benevolent fund. To donate to the raffle, call Bob at 708-297-4643.
• Bunco Party – 1 p.m., St. Ambrose, 1711 Burry Circle, Crest Hill. $6 Refreshments served. For information, call 815-436-6181.
• Spring Musical Concert – 3 p.m., Plainfield Congregational Church United Church of Christ,4020 Fraser Road, Plainfield. Piano, bass, saxophone, guitar, flute, percussion. Contemporary Christian, pop, traditional, sacred, inspiratioinal, rock. The Yamaha 609 CVP Digital Piano, the first one purchased in the United States, will be featured. Free. Call 815-436-9441 for further information.
• Bingo Night – 6:30 to 8 p.m., Cantigny VFW Post 367, 826 Horseshoe Drive, Joliet. Call 815-722-5398.
• Local Music Monday #2 – 6:30 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 201 N. Chicago St., Joliet. Featuring Nikki Giblin, Growler, & The Steepwater Band. $20. For tickets and information, call 800-745-3000 or visit RialtoSquare.com.
• LEGO Spring Berak Mini-Camp registration deadline – Event is 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., March 26 to March 28, The Program Center, 10925 W. La Porte Road, Mokena. Ages 5 to 10. To register, call 708-390-2401 or visit mokenapark.com.