• 7th Annual ATLAS Multi-Library Geocaching Event – Begins today, ends Aug. 3. Register and obtain official clue card at any participating library, including both Three Rivers Public Library District locations, which is 32 opportunities to find geocache treasures and 32 chances to earn an entry for the $25 gift card. Visit atlasgeocache.weebly.com.
• Golden Agers – Noon to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Play cards and dice. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
•INSPIRED! live lit! – Public Landing, 200 W. 8th St., Lockport. Harold McCay performs at 6:30 p.m., followed by storytellers Amy Burrows, Ada Cheng, Lisa Colleen, Beatriz Gartler, and Randy Kim. Free and open to the public. Visit inspiredlivelit.com.
• Midwest Crossroad Chorus of Sweet Adelines International – 7 p.m., Trinity Christian School, 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Call 866-588-7464 or visit
• Artist-in-Residence program with Red Clay Dance Company – Series of free workshops and classes begins today,Gaylord Building, 200 W 8th St., Lockport. Call 815-838-9400 or visit gaylordbuilding.org.
• Joe Hadamik-The Peaceful Potter – 7 to 8:45 p.m., Hadamik's house. Pottery demonstration. Email space reservation to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive demonstration address. Free and open to the public. Visit plainfieldartleague.org.
• Cruisin’ Frankfort – 5 to 8 p.m., Kansas and Oak streets, downtown Frankfort. Classic cars. Visit frankfortcarclub.org.
• Concert on the Hill – 6:30 p.m., Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park & Theatre, 201 W. Jefferson St., Joliet. Featuring Metropolitan Youth Symphony Orchestra and Joliet American Legion Band. Call 815-724-3760 or visit bicentennialpark.org.
• 4th Point Rock & alternative – 7 p.m., 10824 W. La Porte Road, Mokena. Terraced lawn seating is available or bring lawn chairs or blankets. Call 708-390-2401 or visit mokenapark.com.
• Antique and Collectible Sale – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.; also June 8, Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1015 Winthrop Ave., Joliet. ‘Victorian Tea’ teapots, cups/saucers, goblets, vintage furniture, toys, dishes, linens, mustache mugs, tools
• Summer Reading Program registration – 9 to 11 a.m., Mokena Community Public Library District, 11327 W 195th St., Mokena. Call 708-479-9663 or visit mokenalibrary.org.
• New Orleans North – 5 to 11 p.m., Downtown Joliet. Live music, New Orleans food, beer and hurricanes. Over 21 event. Visit jolietchamber.com.
• Wicked Vic – 8:30 p.m., Tully Monster Pub and Grill, 104 Liberty St. Morris. 80s and 90s rock. Visit Wicked Vic Band on Facebook.
• Dulcimer Festival – Also June 9, Goold Park, Morris. 75 workshops, open stage, vendors, jam sessions, supervised activities for children. Visit GebhardDulcimer.org.
• 3 French Hens – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Canalport Market, Morris. Antiques, artisans, hand-crafted items, fresh produce, baked goods, flowers. Visit 3FrenchHensMarket.blogspot.com.
• 36th 'Island Rendezvous' – 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Isle a la Cache Museum, 501 E. Romeo Road, Romeoville. Fur trader-themed activities, falcons, food truck, turtle exhibit, live reptile presentations. Free. Visit ReconnectWithNature.org.
• 2nd Annual PrideFest ' – Noon to 8 p.m., Yunker Farm located at 10824 W La Porte Rd, Mokena. Free. For information on how to sponsor, support or volunteer, call 708-529-9328 or email email@example.com.
• Summer Reading Kickoff – Noon to 2 p.m., Three Rivers Public Library District, 25207 W Channon Dr, Channahon. Red carpet-themed. All ages. Make Hollywood handprints, photo booth, face painting, Renaissance tournament. Free. Call 815-467-6200 or visit trpld.org.
• James P. Sczepaniak Museum ribbon cutting – 1 p.m., Hampton Park house, 14 Belmont Drive, Romeoville. The museum will showcase various artifacts and allow patrons to dig through museum archives for information on people and events of Romeoville’s past. Call 815-582-7080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cruise Night – 6 to 9 p.m., Downtown Morris. Family-friendly showcase of cars. 50/50 food both sales benefits charity. Visit morriscruisenight.com.
• Motorcycle Swap Meet – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Grundy County Speedway, 8890 N Route 47, Morris. A little bit of everything. Vending is $40. Call 630-985-2097.
• Market Day – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Creekside Natural Farm, 1221 Bell Road, Minooka. Seasonal produce, eggs, stone ground heirloom cornmeal and Turkey Red wheat flour, organic transplants, alpaca fiber items, homemade soap. Call 815-467-5259 or visit creeksidenaturalfarm.com.
• Chris Fascione’s Juggling Funny Stories – 10 to 10:45 a.m., Mokena Community Public Library District, 11327 W 195th St., Mokena. Fascione acts out classical and contemporary children's literature and folktales in a fun-filled, participatory show. Family-friendly. To register, stop into the library and join the summer reading program.