• Woodworking Club – 9 to noon., also 1 to 3 p.m.; also Thursdays and July 1, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Line Dancing: Advanced – 10 to 11:30 a.m.; also Fridays and July 1, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. No partner required. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Golden Agers – Noon to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Play cards and dice. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Midwest Crossroad Chorus of Sweet Adelines International – 7 p.m., Trinity Christian School, 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Call 866-588-7464 or visit
• Paint Your Pet & Sip To Benefit K9 Enrichment Initiative – 6 to 9 p.m., Metal Monkey Brewing 515 Anderson Drive, Suite 900, Romeoville. $45. Purchase tickets at paintyourpetandsip.com.
• Ryan Blaney Show Car Visit – Noon to 3 p.m., Jewel-Osco, 2051 Ridge Road, Minooka.
• Cruisin’ Frankfort – 5 to 8 p.m., Kansas & Oak Streets, downtown Frankfort. Classic cars. Visit frankfortcarclub.org.
• Concert on the Hill – 6:30 p.m., Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park & Theatre, 201 W. Jefferson St., Joliet. Featuring TM Martial Arts demonstration, USAF Air National Guard Band of the Midwest. Call 815-724-3760 or visit bicentennialpark.org.
• Rockin' Rock Bottom Concert Series – 6 to 9 p.m., The Promenade Bolingbrook, Bolingbrook. Featuring The Band Calderisis (classic to current hits). Food and beverages for sale. No alcohol.
• Scott Marek Band – 6:30 to 9 p.m., Romeoville Toyota Pavilion, Deer Crossing Park, 1050 W. Romeo Road, Romeoville. Concert (country music) with car/bike show. Concessions provided by Fat Ricky’s. Visit romeoville.org.
• "Beauty and the Beast – 7 p.m. nightly through June 30, Dellwood Park Community Theater, 199 Woods Drive, Lockport. $10 (adults) and $8 (Under age 12). In case of inclement weather, performances will be moved to the Township building on Farrell Road. For tickets, call 815-838-1183.
• Touch-A-Truck – 9:30 to noon, Skateland Recreation Center, 25334 W. Eames St. Channahon. Quiet hours are from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Concessions available. Visit channahonpark.org/special-events.
• Fridays on the Green – 10 to 11 a.m., Downtown Frankfort. Entertainment for kids. Visit villageoffrankfort.com/calendar
• Kids Night Bike Giveaway – 5 to 10 p.m., Grundy County Speedway, 8890 N Route 47, Morris. First race is 7 p.m. and you have until the second set of heat races to sign up. In years past have given away between 60 to 80 brand new bikes. Hosted by Mac's Army. To donate a bike and for more information, visit this event on Facebook.
• Lincoln-Way Summer Fest – 6 to 11:30 p.m., CD & ME, Frankfort. $30 in advance or $35 at door. Includes music, heavy appetizers and access to raffles/prizes. Benefits scholarships and grant requests for Lincoln-Way Community High School District 210. Visit lincolnwaysummerfest.com.
• Flick-N-Float – 6:30 to 10 p.m., Tomahawk Aquatic Center 24868 W Eames St. Channahon. See "Moana" on the big screen. Popcorn provided. All floaties welcome. Swim muscles not allowed. visit channahonpark.org/special-events.
• Carnival – Through June 29, Chicagland Speedway, Joliet. Visit ChicagolandSpeedway.com.
• Civil War Living History Event – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Manhattan Historical Museum at 255 S. State St., Manhattan. The Northern Illinois Civil War Reenactors Guild.
• Free Movie – 10:30 a.m., Mar Theatre, Wilmington. Includes small popcorn and small drink. To obtain the free tickets, call 815-463-5800 or "like" the Kevin Molloy State Farm Facebook page and and then message Kevin Molloy State Farm.
• Joliet PrideFest – Noon to 4 p.m., Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park and Theatre, 201 W. Jefferson St., Joliet. Visit Joliet Pride on Facebook.
• Patriots Bike Night – River Hawk Brewing, 24735 W. Eames St. Channahon. Mel's Taco Truck will sell food starting 4 p.m. Joe Messineo, a one-man band, will perform at 7 p.m. Co-hosted by Forgotten Sons Homeless Veterans Charity. For information, visit this event on Facebook.
• Teen Space Cantina Lock In – 5 to 10 p.m., Morris Area Public Library, 604 Liberty St. Morris. Activities include a cosplay contest, laser tag battles. For students entering grades six to 12. Call 815-942-6880 or visit morrislibrary.com.
• Ethan Bell Band – 7 to 11 p.m., Carson Tap House 823 Liberty St. Morris. Mashups of pop, hip hop and country songs. Visit ethanbellband.com.
• M &R Rush – 7:30 p.m., Joliet Area Historical Museum, 204 N. Ottawa St., Joliet, in downtown Joliet. Originals and classic rock. Full beverage bar. Walk-ups while tickets last. To register, visit jolietmuseum.org or call 815-723-5201.
• St. Mary Nativity & Holy Cross Picnic – Noon to 9 p.m., St. Joe's Park, 700 Theodore St. Joliet, Car cruise, Polish and American food, music, games, free Dino Jump and hot dog lunch for kids. All ages. Call 815-726-4031.
• Sip and Paint – 6 to 9 p.m., 650 Ruby St., Joliet. $35. Benefits Genevieve Range-Brown scholarship fund. Call 779-206-4180 or visit brushedadriennebenetstudio.com.
• Under the Indoor Stars – 7 p.m., Plainfield Township Community Center. Featuring the Chorus of DuPage. Popcorn and refreshments available for purchase. All ages. Tickets and information at plfdparks.org.
• Anime Night – 5 to 7 p.m., Fountaindale Public Library District, 300 W. Briarcliff Road, Bolingbrook. Munch on snacks while watching some of the latest subbed anime from Crunchyroll. Grades 6 to 12. Call 630-759-2102 or visit fountaindale.org.