•Woodworking Club – 9 to noon., also July 15; and 1 to 3 p.m., Thursdays, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Line Dancing: Advanced – 10 to 11:30 a.m.; also Fridays and July 15, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. No partner required. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Cricut Stencil Design Class – 1 to 2 p.m., Shorewood-Troy Public Library, 650 Deerwood Drive, Shorewood. 18 and up. Visit website for design choices. Call 815-725-1715 or visit shorewoodtroylibrary.org.
• Monday Creative Creations – 1:30 to 2:30 p.m., White Oak Library District, 201 Normantown Road, Romeoville. All ages. Contact Jessica Smith at 815-552-4210 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit whiteoaklibrary.org.
• “Little Explorers" registration deadline – Event is 10 to 11:30 a.m., Jan. 9, Forest Preserve District of Will County’s Four Rivers Environmental Education Center, Channahon, Nature-themed activities. Geared to ages 3 to 5. Younger children welcome. Register at ReconnectWithNature.org or call 815-722-9470.
• Golden Agers – Noon to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Play cards and dice. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Cycle Gear's Bike Night – 5 to 8 p.m., Promenade Bolingbrook, Bolingbrook. Food, raffles.
• Midwest Crossroad Chorus of Sweet Adelines International – 7 p.m., Trinity Christian School, 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Call 866-588-7464 or visit
• Movie on the Green – 8:30 to 10:30 p.m., Downtown Frankfort. Visit villageoffrankfort.com/calendar
• Prairie Stories Chalk Art –10 a.m. to noon, Noon,Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie, Iron Bridge Trailhead, Wilmington. Draw a bison in chalk, hear tales about animals that live on the prairie, share animal stories, create chalk art on the sidewalks in the Welcome Center gardens. Ages 5 to 10. Call 815-423-6370.
• Wii Bowling – 11:30 a.m. to noon, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Cruisin’ Frankfort – 5 to 8 p.m., Kansas & Oak Streets, downtown Frankfort. Classic cars. Visit frankfortcarclub.org.
• Concert on the Hill – 6:30 p.m., Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park & Theatre, 201 W. Jefferson St., Joliet. Featuring Cloggin’ Craze & Kidz Clog. Call 815-724-3760 or visit bicentennialpark.org.
• Rockin' Rock Bottom Concert Series – 6 to 9 p.m., The Promenade Bolingbrook, Bolingbrook. Featuring The Four C-Notes (Franki Valli and the Four Seasons Tribute). Food and beverages for sale. No alcohol.
• Fridays on the Green – 10 to 11 a.m., Downtown Frankfort. Entertainment for kids. Visit villageoffrankfort.com/calendar.
• Bolingbrook Police 3rd Annual Squad Car Night – 5 to 8 p.m., The Promenade, Bolingbrook. In Memory of Officer Stephen Alexander. Parade of Lights, "Dunk-a-Cop," tike train, kids' rock climbing wall, food, bagpipes and drums.
• Open Mic – 5 to 8 p.m., Jitters, Joliet.
• An Evening with Kristina Kuzmic: The Hope and Humor Tour – 8 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. For tickets, visit RialtoSquare.com or call 800-745-3000.
• Ralph Breaks The Internet – 8:30 p.m., Settlers Park, Richard A. Rock Amphitheater, Lockport Street and Van Dyke Road, Plainfield. PG. Concessions available. If inclement weather is forecast, the movie will be cancelled. For updates, visit plainfield-il.org or call 815-609-6124.
• Bluegrass Festival – 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.; also 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., July 14, Downtown Frankfort. Chris Jones of Chris Jones & The Night Drivers and others will perform. Visit villageoffrankfort.com/calendar
• Free Movie – 10:30 a.m., Mar Theatre, Wilmington. Includes small popcorn and small drink. To obtain the free tickets, call 815-463-5800 or "like" the Kevin Molloy State Farm Facebook page and and then message Kevin Molloy State Farm.
• Support the Joliet Central Band NYC 2020 Band Trip Benefit Night – 5 to 7 p.m., Kuchies on Houbolt. $20 at door. Age 21 and up. Benefits the Joliet Central Band in support of their New York City/Lincoln Center Invitational Performance.
• Great Moments In Vinyl plays tribute to The Rolling Stones and its best selling album, "Hot Rocks!" – 7:30 p.m., Joliet Area Historical Museum, 204 N. Ottawa St., Joliet. To register for shows, visit www.jolietmuseum.org or call 815-723- 5201.
• Bison Hikes – 11 a.m., Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie, Iron Bridge Trailhead, Wilmington. Ranger-guided hike to look for the bison. Learn about Midewin’s unique past, present and future in a fun and interactive way. Call 815-423-6370.
• Pet Fest & Car Show – Noon to 9 p.m., 700 Theodore St., Joliet. Many animal rescues, silent auction and 50/50, animal product vendors, low cost vaccine clinic, car show, food, beer garden, raffles, kids section with face painting and cold blooded creatures, DJ and bands. Visit this event on Facebook.
• Home Run Inn Fundraising Day – 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Home Run Inn Pizza, 1280 W Boughton Road, Bolingbrook. Dine-in or carryout. Mention Hopeful Tails and 20% is donated back to the rescue. Visit this event on Facebook.