• Woodworking Club – 9 to noon., also July 22; and 1 to 3 p.m., Thursdays, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Line Dancing: Advanced – 10 to 11:30 a.m.; also Fridays and July 22, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. No partner required. For beginner classes and more information, Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Dungeons and Dragons – 5 to 7 p.m., Shorewood-Troy Library, 650 Deerwood Drive, Shorewood. Summer group for teens. Call 815-725-1715 or visit shorewoodtroylibrary.org.
• Cinema Study: Pan's Labyrinth – 6 to 8:25 p.m., White Oak Library District, 20670 Len Kubinski Drive, Crest Hill. Adults. Call 815-552-4280 or visit whiteoaklibrary.org.
• Betraying the Martyrs, Entheos, Within Destruction – 7 p.m., The Forge, 22 W. Cass St., Joliet. Call 815-280-5246 or visit theforgelive.com.
• Golden Agers – Noon to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Play cards and dice. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Shakespeare for Kids – 1 to 1:45 p.m., Three Rivers Public Library District, 109 Wabena Ave., Minooka. Learn drama techniques and improvisation skills from professional performers. Ages 5 to 12. Call 815-467-1600 or visit trpld.org.
• Makeup Monsters – 3:30 to 4:30 p.m., Three Rivers Public Library District, 109 Wabena Ave., Minooka. See how makeup creates monsters in the movies. Ages 10 and up. Call 815-467-1600 or visit trpld.org.
• Midwest Crossroad Chorus of Sweet Adelines International – 7 p.m., Trinity Christian School, 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Call 866-588-7464 or visit
• Co-Op Park Party Celebration – 6 to 8 p.m., Sunset Park, 729 Murphy Drive, Romeoville. Music, inflatables, face painting. Free.
• “LEGO Gone Wild” registration deadline – Event is 1 to 3 p.m., Aug. 1, Hickory Creek Preserve – LaPorte Road Access (Hickory Hollow Shelter), Mokena. After exploring the preserve, participants will recreate a nature habitat using LEGO bricks. Free. Ages 6 and up. Register at ReconnectWithNature.org or call 708-946-2216.
• Ladies Night – 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Hickory Creek Plaza, 800 – 1888 E. Lincoln Highway in New Lenox (across from Lincoln-Way Central High School), New Lenox. Vendors, giveaways. Contact Julie Gardner with Associated Orthodontists at email@example.com or 815-584-6686.
• Ladies Night – 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Laraway Ridge Plaza, parking lot, New Lenox. Vendors, chance to win prizes.
• "River Ramble" registration deadline – Event is 9 to 10 a.m., July 26, Isle a la Cache Museum, Romeoville. Guided hike of less than 1 mile. Ages 10 or older; free. Register at ReconnectWithNature.org or call 815-886-1467.
• Catfish Days – Through July 28, Wilmington. Visit catfishdays.com.
• Proud American Days – Through July 28, New Lenox. Visit proudamericandays.org.
• Cruisin’ Frankfort – 5 to 8 p.m., Kansas & Oak Streets, downtown Frankfort. Classic cars. Visit frankfortcarclub.org.
• “Meet & A Movie” event – 5:30 p.m., Plainfield High School-Central Campus, 24120 W. Fort Beggs Drive, Plainfield. Field events at 5:45 p.m. Running events at 6:15 p.m. Includes long and high jump, toddler dash, mini-hurdles, a 20-, 100- and 400-meter dashes, and a one-mile run. Proceeds benefit PHSCC track program. $5. “Cars 3” shown on the video scoreboard on the football field. Concessions. Email PHSCC track coach Jeff Purdom at JPurdom@psd202.org.
• Concert on the Hill – 6:30 p.m., Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park & Theatre, 201 W. Jefferson St., Joliet. Blues/Folk/Americana Night Featuring roots duo Joe Filisko and Eric Noden, “Footloose” JDG Musical Preview and Ecoh & Ransom: Coleen Wild Jason Benefield. Call 815-724-3760 or visit bicentennialpark.org.
• Rockin the Ville Concert Series – 6:30 to 9 p.m., Romeoville Toyota Pavilion at
Deer Crossing Park, 1050 W. Romeo Road, Romeoville. Featuring Voyage (classic arena rock). Concessions. Visit romeoville.org.
• Woodstock: 50 Years of Music, Memories, & Me – 7:30 p.m., Rialto Square Theater, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. A 50th anniversary celebration of Woodstock. Purchase tickets at RialtoSquare.com or at the Rialto Square Theatre box office.
• Super Charades – 4 to 5 p.m., Three Rivers Public Library District, 109 Wabena Ave., Minooka. Ages 8 and up. Call 815-467-1600 or visit trpld.org.
• Bingo – St. Mary Nativity School, 702 N. Broadway St., Joliet. Doors open 5 p.m. First game starts 7 p.m. 18 and up. Call 815-726-4031.
• Rockin' Rock Bottom Concert Series – 6 to 9 p.m., The Promenade Bolingbrook, Bolingbrook. Featuring Nick Lynch (country). Food and beverages for sale. No alcohol.
• Floating Obstacle Course Nights – 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.,Tomahawk Aquatic Center 24868 W Eames St, Channahon. Concessions. Visit channahonpark.org.
• Comicopolis – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., White Oak Public Library District, 121 E. 8th St., Lockport. More than 50 local artists, illustrators, writers, presenters and vendors will be at the event with their art, comics, graphic novels and fandom items for sale. Visit whiteoaklibrary.org.
• “Felix and Fingers Dueling Pianos” – Campbell Park Coal City. Park opens 6:30 p.m. Dueling pianos in the gazebo from 7 to 10 p.m. Concessions.
• Concerts on the Green – 6:30 to 8 p.m., Breidert Green. downtown Frankfort. Free. Visit frankfortcarclub.org.
• Cierra’s School of Dance Ribbon Cutting – 3 p.m.. Cierra’s School of Dance, 658 Independence Blvd., Romeoville. Appetizers will be served. The facility, which is in the same shopping center as Tuffy, has two dance studio rooms, a large lobby, and a fully stocked danceware shop. Classes in a variety of different dance styles, from jazz and tap to hip hop and ballet, along with lessons in poms and tumbling. Classes for 18 month olds through adults. All skill levels. Visit cierrasschoolofdance.com or call 630-696-0520.