• Nutrition Lunch – 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; also Sept. 30, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Nutrition lunch program provided by Meals on Wheels Nutrition Department of Will County. Available every Monday. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• 4th Annual Festival of Culture – 5 to 7 p.m., Jacob Henry Mansion Victorian Ballroom, 15 E. Richards St., Joliet. Various vendors will provide food and drink so that guests can sample delicacies from around the globe. $25. Purchase from Karen Pastell or Beth Colvin. Karen Pastell at 815-981-2751 or Beth Colvin at 815-386-7022. Visit.jolietzonta.com.
• Tuesdays on Talcott: Lemont Farmers Market – 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Stephen Street and Talcott Avenue, Lemont.
• Grace Kelly: American Princess – Public Landing Restaurant, 200 W. 8th St., Lockport. Doors open at 11:15 a.m., plated lunch and unlimited champagne cocktails served promptly at 11:30 a.m. $48. Show-only package includes the show about Grace Kelly's life by historian and actress Leslie Goddard and cash bar. Doors open 12:15 p.m. Show starts 12.30 p.m. $30. Purchase by call 815-838-6500 or stopping in.
• Hot Sauce Taste Test – 6 to 7 p.m., Joliet Public Library, 3395 Black Road, Joliet. Ages 10 to 18. Call 815-846-6500 or visit jolietlibrary.org.
• Fish Fry – 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.; also 4 to 8 p.m. Saturdays, Knights of Columbus Council 4400, 1813 E. Cass St., Joliet. Fish, chicken and shrimp. Carryout. Call 815-723-3827.
• Fish Fry – 5 p.m., Harry E. Anderson VFW Post 9545, 323 Old Hickory Road, New Lenox. Call 815-485-8369 or visit vfwpost9545.org.
• Literature & Libations: A Wine & Book Tasting – 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., White Oak Library District, 20670 Len Kubinski Dr, Crest Hill. Sample different wines while hearing about engaging books the library has to offer. Visitors with a library card in good standing will be able to check out books at the event. 21 and up. Bring a valid photo ID. To register, contact
Colleen Melone at 815-552-4283 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit whiteoaklibrary.org.
• Frankfort Country Market – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Kansas and Oak streets, Frankfort. variety of fresh produce, prepared foods, plants and specialty products locally grown. Special events and demos throughout the season.Visit villageoffrankfort.com.