• Mary Margaret’s Rosary Group – 4 p.m.; also Nov. 18, St. Mary Nativity Church, 706 N. Broadway St., Joliet. Call 815-726-4031.
• Bible Study – 9:30 a.m., St. Mary Nativity Church, Nativity Room, 706 N. Broadway St., Joliet. Call 815-726-4031.
• Celebrate Recovery – 6 p.m., Restoration Christian Church, 114 Channahon St., Shorewood. Bible-based teachings and music. Men and women in separate groups. Free and open to the public. For information, call Mike Vollmer at 815-545-6522 or visit rccnow.org.
• Families United Overcoming Addiction-Substance Use Disorders – 7 to 8:30 p.m., Tuesdays, Community Christian Church, 24035 Riverwalk Court, Plainfield. In addition, walk-in site for people to meet privately for support and resources is 9:30 a.m. to noon, Wednesdays. Email Sheree Stilwell at email@example.com.
• Circle of Love – 9 a.m. to noon, First United Methodist Church, 1000 S. Washington, Lockport. Provides diapers and feminine hygiene products which cannot be purchased through the government assistance program. For more information, call 815-838-1017 or visit 1umclockport.org.
• Taize’ Service of Healing and Remembrance for All Saints/All Soul's Day, St. Edward’s and Christ Church, corner of Midland Avenue and Campbell Street, Joliet. Soup and bread at 6 p.m. Music, periods of silent meditation, prayer. No Eucharist, no homily given, and no offering taken at this service. Names of deceased read. Email names by Nov. 12 to firstname.lastname@example.org. All welcome to attend.
• Youth Small Group Ministry – 6 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesdays, Channahon United Methodist Church, 24751 W. Eames, Channahon. Grades five through 12. Bible discussion, group activities. For information, call 815-467-5275 or visit channahonumc.org
• Come as You Are – 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesdays, Channahon United Methodist Church, 24751 W. Eames St., Channahon. Vespers service. Prayer, music, reflection. For information call 815-467-5275 or visit channahonumc.org.
• "Tending the Parent's Heart" – 5:30 p.m.,United Methodist Church, 339 W. Haven Ave., New Lenox. Presenter: Jane Rubietta, author and speaker. Based on her book, "Heartbeat of a Mother." Call 815-485-8271 or visit umcnl.com.
• Kidz Club – 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesdays, Channahon United Methodist Church, 24751 W. Eames, Channahon. Preschool to fourth grade. Bible lesson, crafts, games. Light snack. For information call 815-467-5275 or visit channahonumc.org.
• Pray with the Franciscan Friars – 8 a.m. (morning prayer) and 5:30 p.m. (evening prayer) Monday through Friday, St. John the Baptist friary, Joliet. For information, call Brother Ed at 217-316-4335.
• Lunch and Learn – Noon to 1:30 p.m., Joliet Jewish Congregation, 250 N. Midland Ave., Joliet. Torah study. $5. RSVP at 815-741-4600. Visit jolietjewishcongregation.com.
• Open House – 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Joliet Catholic Academy, Joliet. Tours of the school. Faculty, staff, students available to answer questions. Information on academics, athletics, clubs, organizations and tuition assistance information. Heritage Growth scholarship application. visitjca-online.org.
• “The Center – 6:30 to 9 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 805 Western Ave., Joliet. Free food, games and hang time for teens. Call or text 815-474-2569, email email@example.com or visit thecenterjoliet.org or Facebook.com/thecenterjoliet.
• Family night – 6:45 to 8 p.m., Crystal Lawns Church of the Nazarene, 2424 Caton Farm Road, Joliet. For information, call 815-436-3380.
• A Gold Mass in Honor of St. Albert the Great – 5:30 p.m. (Polish), Holy Cross, 826 Elizabeth St., Joliet. Lecture follows. Topic: "In the Beginning, How the Accurate Interpretation of Scripture Resolves a Major Scientific Conflict." Call 815-726-4031
• Support Military Men and Women – 6 p.m., St. Mary Immaculate Adoration Chapel, 15629 S. Route 59, Plainfield. An hour of silent prayer. For information, contact Maria Prekop at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-259-6851.
• Shabbat Services and Diary Potluck – 6:30 p.m., Joliet Jewish Congregation, 250 N. Midland Ave., Joliet. Call 815-741-4600 or visitjolietjewishcongregation.com.
• Co-Dependents Anonymous – 8 to 9:30 a.m., Channahon United Methodist Church, 24751 W. Eames St., Channahon. 12-step program for healthy relationships. Call Nancy at 708-912-3056.
• Shabbat Services – 9:30 a.m., Joliet Jewish Congregation, 250 N. Midland Ave., Joliet. Call 815-741-4600 or visitjolietjewishcongregation.com.
• Hebrew and Religious School – 9 a.m. to noon, Joliet Jewish Congregation, 250 N. Midland Ave., Joliet. Call 815-741-4600 or visit jolietjewishcongregation.com.
• Rosary for the Holy Souls in Purgatory – 9:40 a.m., St. Mary Nativity Church, 706 N. Broadway St., Joliet. Call 815-726-4031.
• St. Thomas’ Episcopal Church 70th Anniversary – 10 a.m., 317 Goold Park Drive (former coach house of the Goold Mansion), Morris. Building was purchased in 1948 and was dedicated Nov. 14 14, 1949 as a house of God. Rev. James L. Steele, rector for 46 years (retired in 2016) will return and preach. Current rector Rev.Michael W. Dwyer, will preside at the Eucharist.
• Contemporary Worship Service – 5 p..m.,United Methodist Church, 339 W. Haven Ave., New Lenox. Light dinner served after service. Call 815-485-8271 or visit umcnl.com.
• Catholics Returning Home – 7:30 to 9 p.m. Mary Immaculate Parish, north wing room A, 15629 S. Route 59, Plainfield. Topic: "The Church Today: Changes Since Vatican II." Registration requested. Call Deacon Tom O’Connell at 815-230-2241 or visit smip.org.