• Holiday Toy Drive – Through Dec. 16. Drop toys off from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday and until noon on Saturday, Kevin Molloy State Farm, 816 W. Laraway Road, New Lenox. Checks and cash also accepted and will be used to purchase new clothes and toys.
• Woodworking Club – 9 to noon and 1 to 3 p.m., Thursdays, and Dec. 23, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Line Dancing: Advanced – 10 to 11:30 a.m.; also Fridays, and Dec. 23, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. No partner required. For beginner classes and more information, Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Holiday Crafts Make n' Take – 5 to 7 p.m., Three Rivers Public Library Distrct, 109 Wabena Ave., Minooka. Gingerbread ornaments, tea light snowmen and holiday cracker crafts. All ages with an adult. No registration required. Call 815-467-1600 or visit trpld.org.
• Wendy’s Cruisers – 5 to 9 p..m; also Dec. 23, Wendy’s, Morris. Weather permitting. Antique vehicles, live music, Contact Ken at 815-942-2032 or email@example.com.
• Golden Agers – Noon to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Play cards and dice. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Midwest Crossroad Chorus of Sweet Adelines International – 7 p.m., Trinity Christian School, 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Call 866-588-7464 or visit
• “Winter Campfire and Stroll" registration deadline – Event is 6:30-8 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18, Four Rivers Environmental Education Center, Channahon. Songs, stories and poems around a warm fire and a 1-mile guided stroll through the night landscape. Free; all ages. Register at ReconnectWithNature.org or call 815-722-9470.
• Lemont artist Dean Nikolay Thompson.– Noon to 5 p.m., Wednesday through Saturday and noon to 3 p.m. Sunday until Dec. 22, Gallery Seven, Gaylord Building, Lockport.
Thompson is a 1973 graduate of the Art Institute of Chicago where he majored in glass and ceramics.Entitled “From the Past to the Present” the exhibit features artwork regarding the Mexican Day of the Dead, (Día de Muertos), female figures suggestive of the paintings of Gustav Klimt and large powerful abstracts resembling the tumultuous skies of J.M.W. Turner. Free admission.
• Train Like a Ninja registration deadline – Event is 12:30 to 2 p.m., Jan. 2 through Jan. 4, The Oaks Recreation & Fitness Center, 10847 La Porte Road, Mokena. Kids will develop strength, speed, agility, balance and coordination on obstacles that replicate ones from American Ninja Warrior. Kids will learn how to navigate obstacles correctly leading up to a group competition during the class. Age 7 to14. Call 708-390-2401 or visit mokenapark.com.
• "A Christmas Carol '69" – 7:30 p.m.; also Dec. 21 and 2 p.m., Dec. 22, Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park and Theatre, 201 W. Jefferson St., Joliet. $15 (adults0, $13 (students and seniors) and $10 (kids under age 10). For tickets, call 779-227-5172.
• Kids Movie Night and Parents Night Out – 6 to 8 p.m., Channahon United Methodist Church, 24751 W. Eames, Channahon. Craft, game, movie, popcorn and refreshments. Free. Grades six to 12. To register, call the church office at 815-467-5275 or visit www.channahonumc.org.
• LEGO Winter Break Mini-Camp registration deadline – Event is 1 to 3 p.m., Dec. 26 to Dec. 27, The Program Center, 10925 W. La Porte Road, Mokena. Ages 5 to 10. To register, call 708-390-2401 or visit mokenapark.com.
• An Evening with Santa – 4 to 8 p.m., Illinois Avenue at Liberty Street, Morris. Free.
• The Oak Ridge Boys Christmas Show – 7:30 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. Buy tickets at the box office or visit RialtoSquare.com.
• "Efl" – 2 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. Buy tickets at the box office or visit RialtoSquare.com.