Edward-Elmhurst Health has unveiled MyEEHealth, a mobile app designed to make health care easier and more accessible from a phone, tablet or Apple Watch. MyEEHealth is available for Apple and Android devices. Through MyEEHealth, patients and visitors can:
• Schedule an appointment for a test, procedure or doctor visit.
• Find a doctor using an advanced search tool to match a person’s needs with a doctor who’s right for them.
• Find a location and check wait times for Edward-Elmhurst Walk-In Clinics, Immediate Care Centers and Emergency Departments.
• Take a health risk assessment to quickly gauge risk for a variety of health conditions and get suggested next steps.
• MyEEHealth includes an easy login to MyChart, a secure online patient portal, where patients can:
• Communicate with their doctor’s office and get answers to medical questions.
• View test results within days without waiting for a phone call or letter.
• Request prescription refills by sending a renewal request.
• Quickly and easily pay bills.
• Check in before a visit (eCheckin) and complete the check-in process online.
• Get alerts for earlier appointment times (FastPass) via an electronic waiting list and receive alerts.
• Participate in an online visit (e-visit) and communicate with a walk-in clinic provider if the primary care provider is with Edward Medical Group or Elmhurst Clinic.
• Edward-Elmhurst Health is one of the larger integrated health systems in Illinois and is comprised of three local hospitals.
For information, visit www.eehealth.org/easier.