In light of the ongoing uncertainty caused by the coronavirus pandemic, the Plainfield Park District is offering deferred payment for summer 2020 programs.
Residents who register for programs through the remainder of the summer program season will be placed on a waitlist and will only be asked to pay when program dates are confirmed.
Online registration can be completed through the park district’s website at plfdparks.org.
Park district staff is available to assist residents with registration Monday through Friday at 815-436-8812.
Residents can also update their contact information with a current email, address, and telephone number.
This is how the registration process works for this summer:
• Register for the programs and activities as usual.Online registration is the quickest option.
◦ Online registration automatically indicate a waitlist for the activity. This is the temporary process for deferring payment.
◦ Click on "continue with this enrollment.
• The shopping cart will show a zero balance due.
• Click on “proceed to checkout”, although no payment is required
• A receipt will be emailed to your email address on file indicating your place on the waitlist.
• Once exact dates for the classes are finalized, participants on the waitlist are moved to active status in the program.
• A second receipt is sent to your email address on file indicating a balance due with a notation at the bottom of the receipt requesting that you “Please pay the balance within 48 hours to keep this registration."