The Village of Frankfort will host a modified farmers market for the 2020 summer season.
The summer season of the country market will run from June 7 through Aug. 30. Hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
To promote the health and safety of shoppers, vendors and staff, the Village of Frankfort is following the Illinois Farmers Market Association’s COVID-19 Guidelines and the market will include the following operational changes:
• Location: 1 N White Street & Breidert Green parking lots.
• Monitored entry and exit points.
• Face coverings are required for vendors and customers.
• One-way aisles/ground markings to assist social distancing.
• Limitation on the total number of shoppers at any one time.
• Hand washing stations.
• No food or beverage consumption on site.
• No food demonstrations or samples.
• No entertainment.
• No common area seating.
• No-touch market. Vendors must bag items at point of sale.
• Credit/EBT/debit or cash. No change will be offered.
For more information, visit.villageoffrankfort.com.