District 202 students 16 years and older can serve as election judges because of recent changes in state law.
Election Day is a statewide holiday, so students will not be engaged in learning Nov. 3.
Students must meet certain requirements to be considered for a position, including:
• A high school junior or senior in good standing
• Maintain a GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
• Have written approval from a principal, teacher and parent
• Successfully complete the state required training session
• Public and private schools must notify students of this change, also known as Public Act 101-0642.
Visit thewillcountyclerk.com for more information or to apply.